The party (Part II)

Assalam-u-Alekum..

I know, a lot of people are angry because I'm updating very late. But trust me I am stuck with something and it was so hard for me to write the story...

I'm sorry to keep you all waiting.. i don't like it either.

I gave her a deadly glare..

She narrowed her eyes, then composed herself.

"That's very nice. Why don't you join us for a game."

"No, thanks." It was him, who replied.

"What kind of game." I couldn't stop myself. Something told me, it was going to be a mistake.

"Just some truths and some dares." She said shrugging her shoulders.

I wanted to play whether I regret it or not.

"We are not playing anything." Zaky said giving me the look that says 'don't-you-dare-play-with-her'

I was about to back away when I glanced at her. She was making fun of me.

"Zaky, I'm playing." I said loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Daneen.." He turned to me.

"You are afraid that your little wife won't..."

"Bee, stop it, just stop it." He all but growled, it was so scary. I was worried about Beenish.

But she was standing like nothing happened.

I turned to him and asked him slowly, " Zaky let me play with them. I want to prove her that she is wrong about me."

"You don't know her." He started again.

"Please.." it was the only thing that came to my mind.

"Okay. But I'm not playing her stupid game."

"I'm in." I turned to Beenish and told her. I saw Zaky told his friends to join me.

10 minutes later, we were sitting in a large group of people. When I agreed to play, I thought it's three or four friends of hers but then she called God knows who. And now, 15 people are sitting in this room.

I regretted my decision right then and there. But I tried not to show. I also tried to avoid Zaky's gazes but here and there I peeked and found him glaring at me.

Her idea of truth and dare was different. It was not 'spin the bottle truth and dare' instead it was an app. She typed our names on her phone and then shook it. The name appear on the screen will decide to go for truth and dare. Sometimes the app also made pairs, so it was mentioning who will ask who and who will dare who.

5 minutes in this game and I realized my mistake. The game was so cheap and the people there were cheaper than that. The app was giving vulgar truth and dares and everyone was laughing and enjoying

My name came in the app two times and I was asked about my love life by none other than beenish.

She was cheating, I knew.

The third time she asked, "Are you a virgin."

Everybody was laughing at that. It was so humiliating. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

"Enough." Zaky shouted from behind.

"It was a game Zaky." Beenish wined.

"Daneen, stand up right away. We are going." I wanted to listen to him at once. But my body was not responding to me.