Tired of fighting my feelings...

Assalam-u-Alekum lovely people..

You guys are the best. I know I suck at uploading Daneen on time and you still wait for it. I can't tell how much I love you for that..

Zaky's P.O.V

"Daneen, come on.. Come out." I don't know why this girl takes hours in the washroom in changing clothes.

"Okay... ok.. I'm coming." Her voice was enough to make me smile.

I wanted to see her. She looks so sexy in my clothes.

She slowly opened the door and I looked up.

She was not wearing my clothes. But.. She was wearing a lingerie, a black one. My mouth opened on its own. I never thought that I would witness her in that. She was looking so hot that my body started reacting to her.

"Do you like it? Suman said I should try this. What do you think Zaky?" She said moving a bit.

"You are looking so hot. It's getting hard for me to control myself." I told her while closing the gap.

"Stop controlling then.." she said coming to me. She placed her hand on my shoulder and that did it.

I grabbed her and pushed her to me..

"Ohh Zaky.."

"Mmm Daneen.."

"Zaky...."

"Daneennnnnn..."

"Zaky, come on. Wake up."

"Whattt.." I opened my eyes. And saw her in my shirt.

"Wake up.. your alarm has been ringing for 5 minutes."

"It was a dream." That makes sense.

"What dream??" She asked in a puzzled tone.

"Uumm nothing. I'm just gonna go." I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I badly needed a shower.

After the shower, we ate our breakfast.

"Daneen.." she was looking off.

"Yes."

"Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes and you." She smiled a little. Thank God she smiled. I was going to worry about her.

"Yes, I did too." I said and flashes of my dream came to me.

I shook my wild thoughts and gave her suman's number. I felt bad, leaving her all alone but I had work to do.

"I will come as soon as I can." I told her.

"Don't worry about me. Take care." She smiled one more time and the urge to kiss her hit me with full force. But I stopped myself.

Just do it.. you have done it before..

That time, I used her shirt as an excuse. And this time I had non.

She is your wife. You don't need excuses.

I walked out while arguing with myself.

************
Daneen's P.O.V

It was 11:00 am when suman finally called and told me that she was coming.

"Sorry, sorry, sorryyyy... I slept in." She said as she came in.

"It's okay."

"So what are we doing. I say let's have lunch first and then shopping. What say?"