Some words have hidden meanings...

Assalam-u-Alekum everyone...

I know, I know, it has been a while and I'm sorry for that. I was super busy and It was getting so hard for me to manage my time. I hope you all understand. And I really wanted to thank all of you for waiting for Daneen and supporting it. You all are love :)

Here's your update. ..

"Do you want anything?" Zaky kept asking me almost anything after that and I gave him the cold shoulder. He knew that I was upset about something and I was not in the mood to play it cool. I totally ignored him and focused my attention on my food. It looked yummy but my appetite was long gone, still I brought a spoonful of rice to my mouth.

"Look!! I know what you saw. And it's nothing like that. Bee is stupid and clingy and she came onto me. I was..." I thoroughly enjoyed his defence and his choice of words but didn't react.

"What are you talking about??" I tried to give him a perplexed look.

"You know what I'm talking about." He said impatiently. "You saw Bee hugged me and ever since that you are ignoring me."

I laughed out loud, I couldn't help the sarcasm that later slipped out of my mouth. "You think I'm ignoring you. Why would I do that. I don't even care who you talk to or who you go with..." I stopped myself but the damage was done. He spared me a murderous glare and left me there.

I engaged myself with Razya Aunty's friend, Zeba. He was crossing my mind now and then but I didn't go after him. I was introduced to her earlier this evening. She was very loving plus she was an event organizer and her career fascinates me. I had all the reasons to spend my time with her but a certain someone, was always there, at the back.

"You know, I wanted to be an event organizer but I didn't actually follow my dream." Why did I tell her, I didn't know.

"Why? You can always start working with me." She offered sincerely and my heart was overjoyed at the mere thought but I didn't say yes.

"Thank you so much. That's very sweet of you. But I can't work like that." I didn't know, he will allow me or not.

"Ohh come on!! I know you are thinking about your husband. He won't be a problem, let me ask him." I thought she was joking. But she grabbed my hand and steered me to his direction. I wanted to stop her, everything happened so fast that I didn't get a chance. I had the feeling that he won't allow and I would face embarrassment.

"I'm going to boss around your wife from now on." She said smirking at him. He was confused and looked between us without a word.

"Aunty please.. " I tried to stop her.

"What please. What is it aunty." He asked in his all too stern tone. He was still pissed at me.

"She just told me that she always wanted to be an event organizer. And I offered her a job." I was beyond embarrassed. I looked down to let this awkward moment pass.

"Okay, so what.." was he trying to play dumb here.

"So, she wanted to ask your permission. She said she didn't wanna do anything without your consent or liking." Wait... when did I say that. I eyed her and she smiled sheepishly. So, khala has learned her evil tactics from her.

"My permission..." he said sounding as clueless as Steve Harvey was at the miss universe contest.

"Last time I checked, you were the husband." Why won't she let this topic go. I pulled her dress slightly to get her attention which she totally ignored.

"Yaahh.." he cleared his throat. "Yes, I mean she can do whatever she wants." I jerked my head up and looked at him with a complete shock. I couldn't believe my ears. I was not expecting this. Husbands make their wife working a big issue.

Daneen.. Her LOVE StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara