This girl talks like crazy..

Assalam-o-alekum i hope you all are having a good time.

I am super duper busy these days but still I managed to write this for you. ;) I'm sorry for any mistakes.. it's for all Zaky's lovers.. as promised.. :)

Zaky's P.O.V

I didn't know why I was listening to her, talk about, almost everything, but I did. First, she started asking me questions but when she realized that I was not giving her proper answers, she started telling me stories about her childhood, her friends and family. I knew it won't be long till she will be sleeping. I could hear it in her voice and her efforts to control her yawns were also noticeable.

After some time, I stopped my work and heard her talking. I kept staring at the screen but gave her my full attention, occasionally glancing at her. Her childhood stories were making no sense to me but I was sure about one thing. She must be a naughty kid.

One glance at her told me that I was close to winning. She curled up on the couch, like a ball and closed her eyes. How she still managed to continue her babble was beyond me.

"She actually took this bet, or whatever it was, this seriously.." I thought and a smile broke on my lips at that. "She is really the most weird girl I have met so far."

I was enjoying my victory when her phone started rining.. 'her morning prayer' with a jerk, she sat up, rubbed her eyes like a child. Before she could look at me, I diverted my attention. She got up slowing saying..

"I didn't sleep. The bet is still on.."

'Ohh yess... now it is..' I was not into this but now I am. I know, how she managed to stay awake. And I was going to do something about that.

I noticed her praying. It's one thing that I really appreciate about her. She never misses her prayers no matter what. Rightnow, she was so tired and sleepy but after one reminder, she got up in an instant and offered her prayers. Before my mind could write a thesis on her I changed my focus. I don't know why I notice her so much or watch her every action this closely, it makes no sense to me. But I do, I cannot help it. And it irritates me a lot. The girl who probably hates me because she lost her love and ended up with me because of some unwanted fate twist, has to live with me.

I know that she had questions. She wanted to know why I married her. And I'm avoiding those questions because I also don't know the answers to them. I was sure about one thing that it was not love because my life was far away from a fairy tale. And that stupid, f**ked up concept of love-at-first-sight is not helping either. So, why I did that.. whyy.. I was asking myself every moment but had no answer and I was frustrated and it was effecting me very deeply. It was taking me to my dark past. And I never, ever, want to go back there.

When I finished my internal torment, she came into the room and resumed her place.

"You are still working, don't you get tired.." she asked me slowly. Why she always talks to me with so much cautious. I won't eat her. I'm not a monster for God's sake... that frustrated me more..

"No, I don't.." I said curtly. My life is too messed up rightnow that I cannot even talk to her properly. She made a face and it triggered something in me. Before I could stop myself I said...

""If you stay awake for another 30 minutes then I will accept my defeat."

I was surprised at my own words.

"That would be a piece of cake. I managed the whole night." She said plastering a wide grin on her face.

"We will see." I said closing the laptop and went to keep it in my room. When I was descending the stairs, I decided to end her miseries and tell her that she won. But when I saw her struggling with her sleep, It was so funny and fascinating at the same time, that I changed my mind.

She kept checking the time and she was also talking to herself. Goooshh!!this girl is insane..

I watched her struggling but in the end she closed her eyes and fell into sleep. I stood there, watching her for some time but then realized she didn't have anything to cover. This was the first time I was watching her this closely, and to be honest today it felt right to be this close to her. She opened up to me today and it gave me some confidence. I observed her, her hairs that were spreading on the sofa, her face full of innocence and purity and her light pink lips.. Only one thought came into my mind..

She is beautiful.

I diverted my attention. And controlled my head because it was feeding me some nonsense ideas and I didn't want to go there. I brought her comforter from our room and covered her. After a bit, she was relaxed and cosy.

I thought.. 'She can't sleep like this. Her body will be stiff in this position.'

'I cannot just carry her and take her into her room.. it happens in the movies. And this is not a movie..

In the end, I decided to let her be. If she wakes up, she will go to the room. But I couldn't leave her there so I stayed with her on the other couch.

I saw a new side of her today. She was smiling and talking a lot. And I wonder why was that? She never talked to me before. I came up with only one conclusion, she was trying to make amends. She also blamed herself for what happened today. Although it was not her fault. At first, I was angry at her but then I realized that she had nothing to do with it. She didn't know about us. She still doesn't know anything about our lives here. And doesn't know anything about me.

What will happen after she came to know about the truth?
What she will think about me?

I never wanted to find an answer to these question because I was sure what that will be.

***********
So,
A little glimpse on Zaky's side of story..
Please tell me what do you think about it.

Vote, comment and share :)

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=qdv6gklwb4tl&utm_content=mhv3wbj