from sufferings to healings..

Assalam-u-Alekum everyone. I had to retype this chap because wattpad didn't save my last work. So some of the storyline is changed.

Enjoy your update..

She was his girlfriend..

He was with her..

They both were together..

I kept thinking about Beenish and Zaky until khala broke my thoughts.

"What is it, Daneen. You are upset. Did Zaky say something to you?"

Yes, Zaky has finally told me about his love..

But I couldn't tell her. I didn't know why. I wanted to share this, I wanted to share my burden with someone. All I think of, is Jia, she is the one who can tell me what to do.

"Khala, I'm a lil tired. Can I go to my room and have rest." I wanted to Jia rightaway.

I went to my room and found it empty. He must be in his study room. I closed the door and checked the time.

I knew she sleeps early but I called her anyway.

She picked on first ring that was unexpected.

"Assalam-u-Alekummm.. Daneen, I was just thinking to call you. I have a good news." She said cheerfully. She sounded happy about something that I forgot about my worries.

"Walekum Assalam. Why didn't you call me then." I teased her. I decided to not tell her anything about my problems.

"Sorry. You know, how I am. I always wait for your call. And you always do that on time."

Yes, that was true. She hardly calls me. On the other hand, I call her almost every week.

"You are forgiven. Tell me what is it?" I really was excited to know.

"I'm pregnant."

And just like that. I was frozen. Like somebody has thrown a full glass of cold water on me.

She is pregnant.. but I'm not.. my marriage.. my marriagee...

For a second, I was jealous of my best friend. She was going to be a mother, on the other hand my marriage was lost. Lost in being friends and attending stupid parties..

I shook my evil thoughts aside and silently ask from forgiveness from Allah SWT.

"Really, that's great. Congratulations." I tried to control my evilness and wished her whole heartedly.

She told me all about her and she was so happy that she didn't notice my undivided attention.

The minute, I ended her call. I started crying. I had no idea what hurted me more. The fact that my best friend is having a normal married life or my weird married life where I'm still learning about my hubby's past girlfriend. The fact that I was jealous of my best friend or I was unable to forgive my husband.

But everything was so sudden, that I couldn't take it.

I cried for almost an hour when I felt my voice betraying me. I stood up and went to the washroom.

I decided to ask Allah SWT.

I performed wudhu and took my copy of the Holy Quran from the shelf.

I opened it and started reading.

قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَق
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak.
مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ
From the evil of that which He created
وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ
And from the evil of darkness when it settles
وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ
And from the evil of the blowers in knots
وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ
And from the evil of an envier when he envies."