I can spend my whole life walking with you.. but only you..

Assalam-u-Aleikum everyone. ...
I wanted to update this chapter a while ago but things happened and I was not in a state to finish it.
Before you read this chapter, take a moment to pray for all those people who lost their lives in this blessed month. May Allah SWT protect all of us.

Here is your update.. I wrote the second half in a bit hurry. So kindly ignore the typos..

"Khalaa..."

"Khalaaaaaa..."

"You scared me.."

I had all my dresses on the floor when she came.

"What is this? What are you doing, Daneen?"

"Umm.. I. .. Zaky coming. I.. pack."

"I didn't catch that."

"No." I said picking up another dress.

"Come here."

"Hhmm.." I was on pins and needles. I had no clue what khala was saying.

"Daneen, come here." She said a little loudly and I came to my senses. I went to her.

"Now, tell me what happened."

I inhaled and told her what he said. She looked at me and smiled and suddenly hugged me.

"Ohh!! I'm so happy. You two are adorable."

"Khala." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Nevermind, you go have shower and I'll pack your bags."

"No, no I'll do it."

"Daneennnn.. what did I say." She said sternly.

I didn't have a choice but to listen to her. I picked up my dress and walked towards the bathroom.

After, I was dressed and ready I checked myself in the mirror. I didn't do anything much but somehow, I looked different.

The door bell rang and my heart accelerated.

"Daneen wait, let me get the door. I want to have some fun." Khala said smirking.

She went down and I silently followed.

"Ohh Zaky, you... did you miss your flight?"

"No, mom.. I.. actually.." he was nervous, scratching his head while stammering.

"What happened dear. Is everything alright?" It was getting hard for me to control my giggle.

"I'm here to pick Daneen."

"Realllyy!!" Khala was not letting him go easy.

"Actually, Your friend's daughter, Suman told me to get her."

"Okay, I get it. So, you're taking her for Suman."

"Mom, pleaseeee..." his look was priceless.

Khala laughed at his son and finally left him alone. Saying "take care of her"

I quickly ran up to my room before I got caught. And busied myself with my hand bag.

He knocked on the door and came in.

"Are you ready?"

His voice sent tingles in my stomach.

"Hhmm.." it felt like my wedding day all over again.

"Let's go then." He grabbed my luggage and went down. I controlled my breathing and followed.

The car ride was filled with awkward tension. We both were avoiding each other. After a while he played some music.