My first jealousy trip... and it was AWFUL..

Assalam-u-Aleikum everyone.. how are you all ??? I hope and pray that everyone is having a great life. Don't forget to thanks Allah SWT for his bounties.

First, I want to thank all those who wished me a happy married life. I wanted to reply to each one of your messages but sometimes wattpad behaves very stupidly. I got notifications of your comments and messages but when I was opening them it showed nothing.

Second, I want to dedicate this chapter to @Aashilrf who made my day with her comments and sweet words. Thanks ;)

Third, I have a gift for Suman... a fan of Daneen. Suman read this chapter you will get it ;)

Here is your update...

*******

Khala has been going through my closet for an hour. she was trying to find a dress for me for today's occasion. Why was she making a big deal of it, I didn't know.

"What do you think about this red one. Its embroidery is so beautiful."

"Ohh my.. this purple dress is also amazing with silver salma work and stone work. What do you think?"

"Khala, I think.." clutching in my hand a black dress I tried for the fifth time to tell her that I want to wear this. I don't like to wear heavy dresses in distant weddings. But she was so engrossed in her dress hunting, she didn't notice.

Zaky was sitting on the bed. Doing something on his laptop. He paid us no attention.

"What about this one?" Khala asked again taking another one out. But before I could reply she said, "Naaahh.. not this one. You should wear the red one. You are a newly wed bride after all."

Newly wed bride huhh.. that dress was so heavy I won't be able to walk properly.

"Khala.." I tried to present my case in the high court one more time. But she didn't listen. Just then he got up and came to us.

"Mom, can I help you find a perfect dress for her?"

"What?? You will help me find her dress." She laughed so loud I thought I missed a joke here.

"Yeah, what's the big deal." He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Go ahead my son." Her tone was challenging.

Ohh no!! First khala was playing dress up Daneen and now Zaky has joined the party. What's next. Will khalu be my makeup artist. I shrugged my incoherent thoughts and concentrated on them.

What if Zaky actually selects one of those. I know, I will have to wear it. They both are annoying me. Can't a girl decide her dress on her own.

He was picking up different dresses and rejecting them.

"Too much... No... not this one.. Never.."

At last he said,"That's the one" and took the black one out of my hand. Whispering 'you are welcome' in my ear.

"I like this one. It's not too heavy and extravagant. It's classy and elegant. And I think she will look good in this." He was pretending all this time. He knew what I wanted and he just gave me just like that.

Khala was not fully satisfied but she didn't argue further. She left our room telling me almost all about her friend, Razya aunty and her daughter, Suman. Whose wedding we were going to attend.

They were from India and they have been living here for 15 years. They both became fast friends when they worked together. Now, Razia aunty is running her own boutique. She is a widow and Suman is her only child.