I was in a happy world.. but it didn't last long...

Assalam-o-Alekum everyone...
I hope you all are having a great life. ..
I know I'm late and I'm sorry for that :(
here is your update.. ;)

I spent the night and the morning replaying the night's events in my head and smiling like an idiot. The moment he took me in his arms, was my dream come true moment. And it made me the most happiest person on earth.

And his behavior towards me doubled that joy...

He cares for me..

He cares for me..

Zaky cares for me...

I was watching 'vampire diaries' or I should say I was trying to watch it. Because my mind was captured by him only, not even Damon Salvatore could distract me. But it lasted only till noon..

"Daneen, my friends are coming for Hi-tea. Do you think, you will be okay here, all alone." Khala asked me when she brought a juice for me.

"It's completely fine with me mom. And please don't bring me all of these. I'm okay." I was feeling really bad. She kept bringing me juices and snacks.

"I don't think you are okay. You have started loosing weight. What your mother will think of me that her sister is not feeding her daughter." She said giving me the glass of orange juice.

I was sure that I have gained weight. I wasn't doing any type of yoga or exercises for some time. But, In a mother's eye, you are always skinny. So, I didn't argue with her.

"Mom, do you need help with anything. I can make the pastries, you like." I won't be able to sit here in peace, knowing, khala is working all alone.

"No way, I will order pastries, if you feel like eating them." She was not going to budge.

"No, no, I don't want them. I was feeling bad that I'm unable to help you."

"It's okay. I will manage. I am used to do it all."

I, sometimes, realize that I have got the best in-laws, my khala is a wonderful lady. She really treats me like her own daughter. And khalu, he is also a nice person. He always brings chocolates and icecreams for me, like bhaijan...

And Zaky ???

My inner self asked me. I thought about it for a while. And decided that he is also a very good human being. He takes care of his parents. He is very responsible. He takes his job very seriously and works hard for his living.

But is he a good husband. ???

That disturbed me but I decided to let it go.

*************

I was offering asr prayer when my phone beeped. I normally put my phone on vibrate mode when praying.

I finished my Salah first and then stood up to get it. My leg was not hurting me much now. It was a text from him. A smile automatically appeared on my face before I even opened that text.

"How are you feeling now?

OMG!! He is thinking about you Daneen.

"I'm absolutely fit and fine."
I typed and I was about to send it when an idea struck me.

Not that easy Mr. Zaky Shah.
"Who is this?" I sent.

"Really!!!! I remember, I saved my number with my name :/ "

He is always ahead of you huhhh...

"I didn't see your name. Sorry." It was my turn to laugh. He is going to be mad.