Extra/ side story: Invisible part 2

Start from the beginning

"I guess this is fine" I muttered to myself.

"You're gonna go out like this?" The brat whispered from behind.

"Wha!!!" I quickly push him away. He should wear a bell around him...always disappointing and appearing out of the blues.

"Eh...not bad" His glare starts from my head, tracing down to my feet and back up again.

"yeah...I should get back to them" I said as I walk towards the door. I try to avoid the brat as much as possible...well, trying to avoid being along with him.

"..." out of nowhere the brat push me forward, pressing up against the door.

"What are you-!?!" I panic as the brat pin me against the door with is body weight, and with his other hand, he slowly reach to the front to slowly unzip me. "L-Let me go!" I shouted as I try to fight him back but he didn't listen. He lower mt dress down to shoulder length and tug my hair up.

"heh" he let out a small laugh before biting the back of my neck.

"KYAAA!!!" I screamed. It hurts...it stings.... He bite down on me so hard that blood oozed out. He..he should really stop leaving scars on me. I have countless of scars from him already, I don't need more. "S...Stop....ha..S-St...op" I tried to say but the more I speak, the more it hurt.

"..." he slowly lets go. "Stop?" he scoffed. "Why you want meh to stop which your turn on by this?" He whisper devilishly into my ears as he trace his fingers up my thighs.

"Turn-! I am not!!" I flustered a bit before pushing him away.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Yuki, are you kay? I heard you scream" Shalanrk knocks on the door.

"I-I'm fine!" I quickly replied. I grab a large band aid from my bag and quickly place it over the wound before zipping up. "SOrry for the wait!" I open the door and drag Shalanrk back to everyone.

"Sorry for the wait!!" both me and Shalanrk shouted once we entered the room. I look around and saw that everyone was dressed up nicely.

"Are we going to an auction or something?" I ask Chrollo who was in a suit with his hair down.

"Maybe~" he said playfuly. I smile in return.

"Your...pretty pale..." Phinks said as he pointed to my legs .

"Isn't that sexual harassment?" Shizuki said.

"What? no! I-" before Phinks could say his excuse, Shizuku , Nobunaga, Shalanrk and Macchii gathered around Phinks and gave him an intense glare.

"pay attention to meh" out of nowhere the brat whispered in my ear and he place his hand on my butt. My whole body flinched as I try to hold in my voice.

"hm? Are you okay?" Kalluto asked. "Your face is red..."

"Ah...I'm fine....." I manage to say. "I'm fi-Kyaaa!!!!" before I could repeat my answer, I felt his finger pressing hard against my backdoor over the panty.

"Yuki?!" Everyone was shocked. Chrollo quickly rushed over to catch me as my leg give up.

"...You should go rest" Chrollo slowly carry me, bridle style, and took me back to my room.

"...Sorry..." I said to him before he left the room.

"It's fine. " he gave me a smile before closing the door behind him.

*Sigh* I slowly reach for the doorknob ready to lock the door when...

"How many times meh have to say?!!" The brat pushed me against the door and tear my panty.