"Goodnight, hyung."

"Night, Jiminie."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

And the rain died down around the time they fell asleep.

-

"I'm telling you, it's like he doesn't want to wake up."

"No...no, does this mean...What I...No! NO I CAN'T LOSE HIM! I CAN'T LOSE MY BEST FRIEND!"

"There...there is always a chance of him waking up. His body is ready to wake up, but I don't think his mind is."

"So...so there's still a chance?"

"Yes, there is. Until then, don't leave his side."

"We won't..."

"That's good- Sir?"

"Oh no, if he's crying, I'm gonna cry!"

Yoongi woke up, breathless, scared out of his wits. The dream, it was too realistic. It took him back, years ago, to when he lost his uncle, the only father figure he ever had in his life. In that hospital room, with the blurred faces and loud voices, where he was promised he'd have his uncle back, but it never happened.

Yoongi wrapped his arms tighter around Jimin, breathing in the smell of his coconut shampoo. It was after he had lost his uncle that everything had gone to shit. His mother derailed, he had no one to look after him, and he got lost in his attempt to find something special. To this day, he doesn't know what he was looking for as a teenager. Maybe love, and that might have been why he wanted to be with Jihoon.

The dream still shook Yoongi to his core, but he quickly forgot exactly what happened in the dream as his eyes grew heavy again. He was lulled to sleep by the thought of Jimin singing Hey There, Delilah.

-

Yoongi walked into the apartment before the sun broke through the now spread clouds. He had woken up earlier to take Jimin's uniform to the dry cleaners downstairs (they were open 24/7, at least, and worked quick), in order to have him smelling fresh. He also bought him a cheap toothbrush to keep in his apartment, and had tempted to buy a razor, but Jimin didn't look like the type who needed to worry about shaving his smooth mochi cheeks.

Yoongi placed everything on the couch before climbing into bed with Jimin, wrapping his arms around the boy as he slowly stirred to his awakened state. Yoongi placed soft kisses all over his face and neck, causing Jimin to wake up breathless. "Hyung...I don't want to get up..." Jimin groaned gently, pulling his pillow over his face. "Let me sleep..."

"You little shit, I woke up early as hell for you. If you ain't gonna get up, I will smother you." Yoongi straddled Jimin's hips and pried the pillow from his grasp. "And not in the way you think. I will sit on your face."

Jimin rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Stop being so dirty this early in the morning," Jimin yawned widely while rubbing his eyes. "Who says I want to eat your ass anyways?" His cheeks were tinted pink, and if his mind had been in the right place, he would have died of embarrassment.

"Oh, so you would rather want me to eat your ass?" Yoongi grinned and bend down, tracing kisses down Jimin's neck and chest. His hands were already exploring, and Jimin was at a loss as he felt his body give over to Yoongi's skilful tongue and lips. Jimin's eyes widened as he was immediately woken up completely by Yoongi pulling his boxers down and nestling his face between Jimin's thick thighs.

"H-hyung! Why...why! Oh, it feels weird! Gah! It tickles! Stop! Stop... it...oh, Jesus...Wait, no, don't stop...Ah...Ah, hyung...fuckkk...Yoongi..."