"Wow, so many couples. Whatever" she bitterly said and she accidentally bumped into someone and spilled the coffee on the person's shirt.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry" Sana said, trying to wipe the coffee that she spilled.

"It's okay, Sana" The girl replied. Sana then looked at the person's face and it was Cheng Xiao.

"Uhh...." Sana awkwardly said. She doesn't know what to react because they are not close and they are actually rivals when it comes to Tzuyu.

Sana weirdly looked at the doll-like girl infront of her. She doesn't know why she looks so nice right now because their last interaction wasn't that good.

"Sorry" Sana mumbled again and gave her a handkerchief.

"It's okay. By the way, can we talk while walking?" Xiao said and Sana agreed to go with her because she's also alone.

"How's life?" Xiao started, such a small world to meet her on this place.

"Ahm... so far, so good. How about you?" Sana asked. She knows what happened to Xiao 3 months ago and she also feels really bad that there are parents who can actually hurt their own child.

"I'm still trying to fix my life" the latter replied. While they are walking, random songs were played at the beautiful city of Tokyo.

"Minatozaki Sana"

They heard when they reached the intersection of the street. The two of them stopped to look at the big screen because they showed something familiar to Sana

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You got me shot through the heart
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Flashed on the big screen. Beat started playing and she heard Mina's voice singing the line You got me shot through the heart then the first verse started by Nayeon. She then realized that it's the song that she wrote for Tzuyu with Momo and Mina.

Sana froze at the moment while listening to it. The music video showed the Polaroid pictures that she took a long time ago. She doesn't know why those pics from the box are on the screen right now.

"My precious box" she whispered

She then heard her voice singing the song with them causing for her mouth to form a big circle. She can't believe what she's witnessing on the big screen right now as the music video also showed her pictures and videos that Tzuyu took before.

So come on nuneul matchumyeon
Come on modu dora bwa
ne chingudeuldo da ttokkatae
So come on geureon neoraseo
Come on deo gatgo shipeo
jakkuman kkeullige dwae

I'll tell you something
My heart eonje buteo ireoke
Your heart algopa ni maeumi
Hot hot hot tteugeopge (Aiya)
neo ttaeme Hot hot hot tteollyeowa
na dapji anke

My heart nae mameun hwakshilhande
Your heart galsurok moreugesseo
Hot hot hot tteugeopge (Aiya)
neo ttaeme hot hot hot tteollyeowa
teukbyeolhan neoegeman
teukbyeolhan neoegeman 🎶

"She really loves you" Xiao declared with a wide smile on her face.

Sana stared in awe and her heart can't stop racing so fast while listening to the entire song. She felt goosebumps all over her body after hearing Tzuyu's voice and her friends singing the song. Seeing the latter's effort for the music video makes her heart flutter.

"You got me shot through the heart, Sana. The entire lyrics and the song also speaks loudly my feelings for you. I love you" Tzuyu said at the end of the video and showed her a heart.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lyrics by : Sana, Momo, and Mina
Composed by : Chou Tzuyu and Dylan Wang
Arranged by : Dylan Wang and Woozi
Sang by : Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Some people recognized Sana after watching the music video. They can't help but smile at the beautiful girl who's currently holding her chest while still looking at the screen even though the music video changed to advertisements.

Flashback of memories filled Sana's mind. The good old times with Tzuyu still feels the same way. She doesn't know why she feels so connected with her up until now even though they are not together. She then remembered those happy memories with the person she loves even though their relationship deteriorated because of their own mistakes.

"You need this" Xiao was surprised after looking at her. She saw Sana's eyes twinkled like a tear is about to fall. She then confirmed it when the latter wiped the side of her eyes causing for Xiao to bring back Sana's handkerchief.

"I know you still love her too. You better get your girl before someone else does" Xiao warned as she tapped Sana's shoulder.

"Before I will take her away from you" Xiao chuckled. She's still on the verge of moving on and still hurts a lot but she wants Tzuyu to be happy with the person that she loves.

Instagram 2.0 ➺ satzu (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें