16

Shadow's POV
"What's going on here?" I asked as I checked on Sonic and Eggman. My boyfriend had been freed and it seemed they were just talking.

"I was telling him stories about you, like the first time you used your hover shoes." Ivo said. He told me he would never tell anyone.

"That would stay between us." I growled lowly at him. Sonic chuckled.

"You think it's funny?" I growled playfully at him.

"...Maybe." Sonic answered and looked the other way but I saw his playful look before he did.

"You little." I said and jumped on Sonic before I started tickling him.

"Hahaha NO! STOP! Hahaha!" Sonic said as he tried to make me stop tickling him. I chuckled and kept tickling him. I never knew he was so ticklish. But I like hearing him laugh so that's a profit.

"Make me." I said and kept tickling him. Sonic just couldn't stop laughing. I stopped tickling him for him to breathe. Sonic was panting as he tried to some air in his lungs. I moved away from on top of Sonic as I wrapped my arms around his body and pulled him closer.

Sonic's POV
Shadow wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled up with him.

"You can have some alone time." Eggman said before he left the room. Shadow nuzzled my neck as he purred. He clearly wanted my attention.

"You really want my attention, don't you?" I teased him a bit.

"I always want your attention." Shadow said as he kept nuzzling my neck, not caring that I was teasing him. Usually, he would have thrown a punch at me but not anymore, now Shadow sees me in another way and I don't want that to change. I already loved him before he was nice to me but if I'm honest, I like this side of him more. "I want all your attention, it's mine and for no one else." He said and chuckled afterward.

"Well, you're not getting it." I said jokingly. Shadow growled playfully at me.

"Give it to me." Shadow said and moved one of his hands up to my quills. I let him since it felt nice.

"And what if I don't want to?" I said teasingly, a grin forming on my muzzle.

"Well I want it so I will get it." Shadow said and ran his fingers through my quills which made me purr. "Mark my words." He said and continued to nuzzle my neck. I just couldn't resist purring. I managed to turn around so my back was now facing Shadow.

"Ahw no..." Shadow said as he held me close to him. "Look at me Sonic~" He whispered in my ear and licked it which made me blush madly.