3

Shadow's POV
I hate this stupid idea. Why did I even listen to Rouge? 

I was currently walking through Green Hill, searching for the person I love. Rouge thought it would be a good idea if I should talk to him. I felt really nervous since I drunk that love potion. I don't know how I will react when I see him. Normally I would just act like I am annoyed by him but now I don't know if I could act that way. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Sonic asleep. He was leaning against a tree with his arms behind his head. I made sure to not spot any SpyBots. They might be called SpyBots but they weren't good at staying hidden. I didn't want to disturb him so I just sat down next to him.

"Wake up love." I whispered into Faker's ear. Welp, I didn't mean to say that, I just blurted that word out.

"Not now Amy." Sonic mumbled before laying down on his side and curling up a bit, showing he didn't want to be woken up. I growled quietly. How can he mistake me for that pink brat, I have a deeper voice than she has.

"Wake up Faker!" I growled. Sonic's eyes shot open as he jumped a bit.

"Oh um.. Hey Shadow." Sonic looked surprised to see it was me who had woken him up. "What are you doing here?" He asked. What do I say now? I don't know what to do. Rouge, why did you do this to me! I can't talk to him. I don't know how the potion affects me. What if he finds out and doesn't feel the same way?! Why am I thinking so much?!

Sonic's POV
Shadow looked away. "Well um.. Just checking up on you." He answered. I tilted my head and looked at him questionably. Is this even Shadow because the Shadow I know would never say something like that.

"So, you wanted to check on?" I said confused. "Who are you and where is Shadow?"

"Haha very funny hedgehog." Shadow crossed his arms while rolling his eyes.

"You never seemed to care before." I pointed out. Shadow nodded and looked down at the ground. Something must be wrong. I never saw him act this way. He seems nervous and anxious. "So.. you want to hang out?" I asked. He nodded. I'm doubting if this is Shadow.

Shadow held his hand out for me to take it. I took ahold of his hand and he pulled me up. "Let's go to a chili dog stand, I will treat you on a chili dog." He kept holding my hand and led me. I followed. I would never say no to a chili dog.

"I want to make it up to you for all those years I hurt you." Shadow said. Those words shocked me. He felt sorry for hurting me. It felt unreal to hear that from him.

"You.. mean that?" I asked. Shadow looked over his shoulder at me and nodded. I don't know why but I felt my cheeks heat up when he smiled at me. I had never seen him smile before. It was nice.