12

Sonic's POV
Shadow had made pancakes for me which I am eating now and they are delicious. I never knew Shadow could cook so well.

"Do you like it?" Shadow asked who sat next to me with one of his arms wrapped around my waist. I nodded before swallowing my bite.

"I love it!" I said, almost yelling, with a big smile on my face.

"That's even better." Shadow said.

"But I love you more." I said and kissed his cheek. Shadow gave me a peck on the lips which made a blush a little.

"I think it's cute when you blush." Shadow said and rubbed my ear between his fingers. I leaned into his touch as I purred. It just felt so nice.

"You say that with almost everything about me." I said between my purrs as Shadow kept rubbing my ear.

"That's because you're cute." Shadow said. "Now eat your pancakes. I'm gonna make a warm bath for you." he said and moved his hand away from my ear.

"I don't want to go in bath!" I immediately yelled as Shadow said that.

"I know you are afraid of water but that you're scared of baths?" Shadow said. "Then I will join you, to let you see there is nothing to be scared of." He said and hugged me from behind.

"I don't wanna." I said. Shadow moved me so I was sitting on his lap.

"Ahw please? You will make me very happy." Shadow said. I sighed. I can't say no to him.

"Fine, but only this one time." I said.

"Great." Shadow said and placed me back on the chair I was sitting on before. "You eat while I prepare the bath." He said and stood up. I just simply nodded. I started eating as Shadow went upstairs.

"But after that, you will get me a chili dog!" I yelled to Shadow who was already upstairs. I could hear him chuckle but barely. But serious, after taking a bath I want a chili dog. I never go in bath, I usually take a shower instead.

Shadow's POV
I went upstairs to the bathroom to prepare the bath.

"But after that, you will get me a chili dog!" Sonic yelled from downstairs. I chuckled in response. He really loves chili dogs. I turned to sink on and made sure it wasn't too warm or too cold and of course that there wasn't too much water in the tub.

If I'm right, Rouge would come back home today. She missed a lot. I did as she said and it brought me here. I'm glad I have a friend like her. She can be irritating sometimes just like Sonic can be, but I care about her. She is the only thing I have that is close to a family. And now I have Sonic too. I don't think this would have happened if it wasn't for Ivo. I hate to say this but I'm thankful that he made that love potion. I regret saying that. It's weird but true. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard disturbing sounds from downstairs.

"Hey! I said hands off you jerk!" I recognized that voice immediately, Sonic. "Shadow! Help-" he yelled. I got out of my frozen state and ran downstairs. The whole kitchen was a mess and there was a huge hole in the wall but there was no sign of Sonic.

"No no no no no, this can't be happening!" I said as I started to panic. I went through the hole and saw Metal Sonic holding my love unconscious in its arms.