2

Shadow's POV
I appeared in the living room. I didn't spot Rouge.

"Rouge!" I called out. My ears picked the sound of something falling on the ground. I walked upstairs to see what it was. I ended up in front of Rouge's bedroom door. I sighed in annoyance and opened the door. To my surprise, Rouge was standing on the other side. She was looking at me with a not so pleased look. I tried not to snicker when I saw that she had a line of mascara across her face.

"Shadow the Hedgehog! Look what you did!" Rouge yelled as she pointed at her face. She was pissed. Girls and their make-up. Everything needs to be perfect.

"It looks good on you." I joked which only angered her more. She was staring daggers at me before she slapped me across the face. I groaned and rubbed my cheek.

"That's what you get for ruining my face!" Rouge yelled and held her hand up to slap me again which she did. "And that's for destroying my make-up box!" She yelled. I snarled at her before calming down. That explains the sound I heard.

"You shouldn't have dropped it." I said and crossed my arms.

"I wouldn't have dropped it if you didn't yell!" Rouge yelled. My ears are hurting because of her screeching.

"Well sorry that I'm freaking out and wanted to ask you for advice!" I yelled back. Her mood seemed to change immediately.

"Freaking out about what?" Rouge asked. I sighed and looked down. "Seems like we have another speaking hour." she said and pulled me into her room. She sat on the bed and patted the spot next to her, motioning me to sit there. I groaned and sat next to her. I know this is helpful but I really don't want to talk about my feelings like the last time.

"So tell me what happened." Rouge said. I took a deep breath before answering.

"EggmanmademedrinkalovepotionandnowthereisachancethathewillfindoutthatIhavefeelingsforfaker." I spoke fast. Rouge raised an eyebrow at me. I spoke too fast. I sighed and decided to repeat what I said but slower. "Eggman made me drink a love potion and now there is a chance that he will find out that I have feelings for.. someone." I said.

"So Eggman used a love potion on you and now you're scared he will find out who it is?" Rouge asked, kinda confused about what I had said. "I know you love someone but you never told me who it is." She said.

"I never told you because if I do, I will never hear the end of it." I replied and rolled my eyes. I don't want anyone to know who it is.

"I will just have to follow you around and see who it is myself." Rouge grinned.

"Don't stalk me."

"Then tell me who it is." Rouge said. I huffed and turned my head away from her. I'm not going to tell her. It's embarrassing to say. "I know you will say it eventually. I already know it isn't s girl." She commented

"How did you-" I started but she cut me off.

"You ain't falling for me, nor do you find me attractive." Rouge answered before I even could finish my sentence. She did have a point. "So who's the lucky boy?" She asked and bashed her eyelashes. I can't escape from this anymore. So I can better tell her.

"It's S..Sonic..." I answered, feeling embarrassed by my own words. Rouge squealed and I covered my face with my hands.

"Oh my gosh! I knew it!" Rouge beamed.

"You sure did." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

"I did indeed. You always act differently around him. You're just scared to show your feeling towards him." Rouge replied. "And now we're going to change that." She grinned. Oh no, what does she have in mind?