Blood | Chapter 13

<<<<<>>>>>

School caught up to me, keeping myself busy. At this point where Trisha would come over to my house, greet my parents, and then go to my room for her sex talk.

During the few days, I didn't see Jungkook around me. Normally he would annoy me and beg me to come to the private canteen with him. But he didn't. And it felt weird to see not him.

But he was at the back of my mind. He didn't matter to me. I was relieved that he's not bothering me anymore. Yet, I feel sort of empty.

Why?

- - -

Earlier before work, Trisha came to my house to give me the papers for prom. Yes, prom. Prom is coming and our theme was masquerade. It wasn't too cheesy nor boring. It was a perfect idea that Namjoon suggested.

Before Trisha came to my room, she greeted my parents who were pretending to work hard.

My parents were always kind to Trisha and my other friends. They don't release their monster side of them. They only release it at night. Which made my life ten times harder than it is right now. 

- - -

The weekday passed by, which means weekends have came. I got my bag filled with Noona's dresses from the other nights.

I said my night routine to my siblings by telling them I'm going to work. I passed my parents who were in the kitchen, drinking someone else's coffee that was thrown in the trash can. They didn't care where I was going in weekends. They know I'm a hostess but they don't say anything about it. We all knew we need it for money. Money is always low on us. It was something my parents never realized before they had their first child.

My dad was studying for college..my mom was a prostitute. My dad was a good student. Straight A's, good moral, he was even a valedictorian in high school. But everything fell when he met my mom. My  mom was fun, carefree, and has money. My dad needed that money. When mom got pregnant, she lost her highly paid job. She didn't receive any income after.

And that's how money became a value to us. To them. To me. I want to buy so many things online, at malls, at Gucci. It was my dream to spend that much money. That's the reason why I took the man's money. That's the reason why I took Jungkook's money to keep myself shut.

I needed it.

I closed the door behind me and started walking.

I was a bit excited to be honest. There's a chance I might get to see him. My heart pumps up as I recalled moments from last week. His touch was gentle but setting my skin of fire. His lips were everywhere on my body. I felt electricity of ecstasy rising to my body while climaxing..it was a night that I couldn't forget.