Blood | Chapter 3

Updated: Oct.14, 2018
Just updated Namjoon's photo!
<<<<<>>>>>

Your POV

I laid down on my bed as I was thinking what happened. Seeing blood from a man's shirt, the man was dead instantly. I couldn't process it clearly through my head.

Also the guy that saved me..Jeon Jungkook..

His teeth weren't like other people. His eyes were red yet so cold. But when I looked what he's wearing. I have to say he's undeniably hot.

"The hell are you thinking!" I facepalmed my forehead, trying to get that image out of my head.

I turned to my side and sighed as I thought of there's school tomorrow. "Just hope Min-jun is there." I smiled as a picture of me and him taking pictures.

I continued to fantasize about us as my eyelids were getting heavier. Soon then, I knew I was asleep. But chills ran down my spine, knowing that someone is watching me.

- - -

"Everyone settle down." Our advisor came in the classroom as everyone took their seats. "Today, we have two new students who'll be joining us for the last semester." He announced.

"I want you guys to welcome them." He added, "These are also Namjoon's friends from another school." Everyone oohed.

Kim Namjoon, our Vice President in the classroom and in the student council. Has an IQ of 148 and handsome. He's mysterious guy who walks around read books in the library. The girls love him. The guys want to be with him. He also loves lollipops.

"Please meet them." Our advisor made a sign for them to come in.

The girls shrieked as one guy comes in the classroom, in a suit. His hair was silver gray and his face was purely clean. His hands were dug in his pockets which made him look hot. He stood next to our advisor. "Hi, I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you guy."

The girls shrieked again but this time louder when another guy came in

The girls shrieked again but this time louder when another guy came in. When I took a closer look at him, my eyes widen. I know I've seen him before and it was the night were I almost got raped..