Blood | Chapter 31

Kim Andrew

<<<<<>>>>>

<<<<<>>>>>

"Sana speaking! You have reached the timer of five minutes, you may start!"

"Mi Amor."

"Thought you were gone."

"And I thought you were dead. Guess not? Right baby?"

"Right." Sana talked in her mind. "What do you want?"

"Sunset. By six."

She mentally sighed. "No, au revoir."

"Not you. Jungkook."

"Fine--See you there."

Jungkook's POV

All she has to say it, "I heard a rumor."

The entrance gate opened, appearing the woman that will die soon. A grimace was made as I don't perceive any bags that was expected for her to carry. "I thought Sana was supposed to buy you a dress?" I questioned.

She turn to my gaze and a small chuckle left her. "She has an undeniable taste." She droop her shoulders as she lay back the couch. She closed her eyes, circulating her temples over and over. Assuming she has a headache, I signed and do the last thing before I ignore her.

I snapped fingers before the utensils began to float and on its way. I poured her a significant choice of the best solutions to overcome a backache and to rest easily. I believe this is what humans called, coffee.

As she hears the cup poured, she took it, "Thank you." She said, not allowing her eyes to see.

I turned my back, getting myself a bottle of water. I forgot Taehyung is too weak, that I need to drink less blood than usual. Curse this body.

I cleared my throat before saying, "So Y/N, can I talk to you about something?"

Her head turned, "What is it?" She rubbed her eyes and mopped her face. My mind hesitated what I had to say by the fact that I'm looking at beautiful human. Her plump lips, slim body, perfect skin tone..I don't know why everyone starts to curse her guts.

"So Jin..well Jin's brother—"

"Jin has a brother?" She question, leaving me scoff.

"Yes he does." I itch the back of my neck. "He's a vampire and he doesn't like seeing humans in a bloody household."

She squints, "But isn't he human?"

"What?"

"If Jin is a human, he's human too right?" I gulped.

We're already here, Jungkook. Tell her, you big pussy.

"Jin is..half human and half vampire." I expected her face to be in shock but she seems tranquil.