Blood | Chapter 14

<<<<<>>>>>

"You sure you don't want to come?" Taehyung asks Jungkook again. Despite, he's the one who loves going to clubs. This is the second time Jungkook turned down going to a club, seeing hostesses' ass as they walk, seeing Hoseok enjoying himself on stage dancing on the pole with a female dancer, seeing your face again..he didn't want to see you.

Jungkook has been avoiding you. Yet, he stays close to you. You just haven't seen him. He's always around the corner away from your eyesight. He was never tired watching you. He has to watch his bait before it gets taken.

The younger one shook his head while wandering his eyes to the moon up above. Hands in pockets, moon shining on him. "I'm sure."

The older one sighed as he heard the younger's response. He didn't want to upset the younger as he is already upset with himself. Jungkook stayed quiet through the whole week. His lips never parted unless it's an emergency to talk.

He still had that image in his head. He remembered every bit of detail with you. He remembered your velvety hair running down his shoulders, your smooth skin stirring all on his body, your breath mixed with his, the way you sounded when you wanted him badly..he replayed everything in his head. He wish he could turn the clock backwards and could've stayed away from you. He wished you could've never be his hostess.

But he couldn't. Your eyes attracted his. The moment he saw you, he shut down everything around him. And locked eyes at you. Only you. As your dark brown eyes left his sight, he wanted to see you more. He wanted to see your perfect skin tone dimming on the lights, your hair down messy but beautiful. Even if both of you were wearing half masks, he couldn't keep his eyes off you. As if he claimed, to be yours.

That's why he used his vamp. He used it because he was almost curious. Curiosity kills him to look at you. That was the only way to get you to look at him, just him. He didn't regret using his vamp for it. Even if he knew he would be persecuted, he would use his vamp just for you.

He left his thought in the air as a cellphone rang behind him. He recognized that it was not his. He didn't take a look at his back after Taehyung picked it up. "Yes Mr Song."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in the reflection of a window. "Yes, he's here."

"Oh?" Taehyung sounded a little surprised as he jolted. "No sir, I didn't. I'll ask."

Taehyung approaches Jungkook, who's head is still wandering. "Kook," Taehyung's hand landed on Jungkook's shoulder. He didn't face him, he still had a thought of you. "Mr Song called. He asked of the hostess you were with."

Jungkook didn't respond. But he heard it perfectly clear. "Kook." Taehyung called him again, trying to bring him back to reality.

It wasn't her fault. It was mine.

"Yo, answer me." Taehyung patted his shoulder. But Jungkook wouldn't budge. He was in his own world, full of images. The moon shining upon the younger never left him. Not too bright nor too dim.

Am I sure she has the Royal Blood?

The older sighs, "If you don't answer, I'll just have to say yes." Taehyung went back to the phone and continued, "No, he didn't. Maybe you got the wrong Mr. Jeon sir." Jungkook heard the older man through the phone, "Oh. I'm sorry Mr. Kim."