Blood | Chapter 10

🔞
<<<<<>>>>>

Playlist: Boy Meets Evil, House of Cards

He gently pushed me down the bed, forcefully lifting my arms up. I closed my eyes because I felt his bittersweet touch. The touch that I desire. I breathed slowly as I began to develop a spur of distress from him.

Please tell me why are you doing this? Tell me why you would do this when we only just met? I want to know. What made you so special for me to be in this position like this?

Was it because I said I want you? Was I too straightforward? Did you feel pity for me? Why waste your time on a girl like me... I was never capable of doing this...

His other hand held my wrist firmly as he was fondling my waist. He went down my neck, leaving a trail of bites from my jaw to my throat. I let out a soft moan. Fuck. I'm letting him take over me.
It felt so wrong to be with a man I've met. But feels so right when he laid his eyes on me.

His gaze was unforgettable just like the moment I saw him. I couldn't break my eyes from his. Whenever I try to look away, somehow it aimlessly led me to see
him again. Why does he look sincere in my eyes? Just why?

In the back of my mind, a thought kept my conscience stay calm. This was a dream. Because it felt like it. Out of a hundred people who fantasized about doing this with him...I'm the one. Who would've thought of this in a dream?

I was too busy feeling his touch everywhere, that I didn't know his hand found a way under me and unhooked my bra. He took it away by force and continues to touch my bare skin with his lips. I felt sizzling down below as if my body was on fire.

I never wanted this dream to end. It feels too real and I want this to happen to me someday. I want to make the best out of it.

I started to think of removing his pants but he began to remove it on his own. He removed his boxers as well before I saw his member. I heard him shuffling his pants, as I thought as the back of his pockets, he was searching a condom pack.

His lips was no more on my body yet, his mask was still there. I wanted to take off mine but I also want him to take off his. Ah, I want to see his face, but he avoided my hands trying to find a way over his shoulders.

"Not yet baby girl." He ripped the condom pack off and slid it in. He effortlessly hovered over me, and continued to kiss my neck. It was heaven. I loved it. "You're too impatient."

Ah, I want to see his face.

He buried his face through the pillows, in the crook of neck as he prepared by rubbing his member against my entrance. I felt stimulation from my body. It had a surreal feeling.

I opened my eyes widely as a moan escaped from my part lips. He pushed himself hard against me, feeling his erection between my legs. I held onto the sheets as I began to feel the pain before he went deeper. He left a groan from his mouth as he inserted himself in. I had to bite my lip trying not make a sound. He was big. Yes. I was having a hard time adjusting.