Blood | Chapter 21

For the love of banana milk, my love life does NOT pertain why I stopped writing for a long time. It's called, I'm busy. School is done, and I get to write again.
And for answering your questions through pm, yes I'm single.

<<<<<>>>>>

"Why are you here? Did anything happened?" From all of the exhaustion and all the waiting, finally someone came by.

"The guard won't let me in!" I complained to him as I clung unto his shoulder. As I pointed to the guard that is standing by the gates, I whined, "And fucking Jungkook just disappeared in the house!"

"Calm your nerves," He looked at me and smirked, "I'm sure Jungkook forgot you were here." I maintained my balance before Taehyung began approaching the gates. He greeted the guard with a warm smile. Yet the guard didn't. But there was hint of his face that made him look so frightened.

Taehyung buried his hands in his pockets. "Sir, how are you in this fine lovely sunset?"

The guard suddenly changed his tone and smiled nervously. "M-Master Kim, you're looking very great as usual! Are you here to see Master Jeon?"

He pointed at himself. "I don't." Then he suddenly pointed at me, "But she does."

"M-Master Kim, we are not allowed to have strangers in the house. It was said by—"

"—By Lord Jeon. Yes I know. But my friend and Jungkook probably had something important to do right? Have she said anything that involves work from school?"

"M-Master K-Kim—"

"I'm sure Lord Jeon doesn't care if it's a friend from class am I right?" Taehyung turned to me and asked, "What did you need to work on with Jungkook?"

"A partner project for science." I replied and hid my expression as I felt perilous in him. He then turned back to the guard.

"You heard her right?"

The guard nodded. "Yes M-Master Kim." The guard began to open the gate, finally allowing me to go inside again.

Taehyung grabbed my hand and went in. As we were mid way, he suddenly whispered to my ear. "Go wait on the benches. I'll need to talk to the guard for a little."

Taehyung began to walk back, while I kept going forward. I sat on the bench and waited for Taehyung. Not to mention Jungkook forgot I was here, made me feel so tiring. And how can Jungkook forget I'm here? My eyes wandered before landing on Taehyung. I scanned him from head to toe. He was a beauty. His strong jawline, and his sense of fashion had me to admit, he was flawless. Especially of what's down there. He was massive!

As Taehyung approached me, I cleared my mind with all the dirty fantasy I was replaying. His brows furrowed before smirking. "It seems you have been staring at me for quite some time."

With an elegant deep voice.

"N-No. I-I..." I flushed in embarrassment, I began to look down and smile a little.

He scoffs with a grin. "It's alright. I appreciate it." He looked at the big hall in the house. "Shall we look for him?"