Blood | Chapter 33

Just a little early to update. ;)
<<<<<>>>>>

I received a call from my boss to meet him tomorrow. I texted him an emoji of thumbs up. I bury my phone in my bag as we arrived to the mansion that I couldn't forget the time Jungkook exhausted me while he was putting his seeds into someone. Looking back at that day, I had one of the best nights of my life that I was able to laugh and smile whenever I want.

I followed Jungkook from the car to the mansion. His dad told me he'll be showing my room and the staff will be getting my stuff. Even though everything is in one luggage. As I walked through one of the halls, we came across Zen. That smile from his face gave me a warming welcome. Zen is the one the few vampires I've met and has been so kind to not suck my blood so subconsciously.

He bowed in front of Jungkook and me. I bowed back but Jungkook continued walking with no manners. Zen laughs and pats my shoulder. "Baby Kookie never changes." I chuckled. Baby Kookie?

"I heard that!" I hear an echo from the empty corridors. I bowed once to Zen then began to walker quicker to catch up. As I caught up, I noticed he walks faster and ignores my contact.

"Baby Kookie seems mad."

"Quack seems tired." I rolled my eyes.

"Stop calling me that." I state. "What does quack even mean?"

He stops and turns his head to me. "It's not a quack. You're a Quack. There's a difference." He continues walking.

"They are still the same thing coming from a duck!" He turned to the right and slowed down.

"You should search from urban dictionary. Then you'll figure it." We stopped by a door, as he twists the door knob, revealing a much wider room. I was about to speak, until my eyes sparkled as I see the walls painted as a sunset. The warm colors set my mood to unknowingly beam.

I glance at everything that had my heart to beat. The room was big and beautiful. And by comparing from Taehyung's room to this, I have to confess this room is brilliantly red orange tranquil and gorgeous. Whoever this is, which is probably one of the staff, I want to appreciate their time in painting.

"If you don't want this room, we'll set up another room with a different-"

"No!" I grasp his wrist. "I love..I like this." I cleared my throat. "It suits my ideas in the room."

He nods while pursing his lips. "We have sunrise set of bedroom and furniture. They're just being polished." I walked towards the painted sunset.

"Who did this?"

"What?"

"Who did all of this?"

"Someone I know."

"Tell him or her, they are really great at painting. I love the colors of this!" He smirked. I haven't seen that smirk in awhile.

"I did." I blinked many times, realizing I started laughing, saying it was ridiculous it was him who painted this.

"You painted this? That is hilarious!" I burst a laugh, peaking at his rolled eyes. "Really it is!"

"Suit yourself." He reply. He craned his neck, before sighing. "Your things are here."

It wasn't long before a crowd of women entered the room, sweeping and polishing the floors, flipping bed sheets, changing the color of the curtains from red to yellow; I was surprised they did everything so fast. With a blink of an eye, they were done and left my sight the room. "How..did they move so quickly and changed everything?" He approached me, closer and closer until he stopped when both our noses were a few inches away.