Blood | Chapter 2

<<<<<>>>>>

Jungkook's POV

Dad slams his hand on the dining table. "You what!"

"Jungkook do you know the dangers you're putting us through?" Mom asked while sounding irritated.

"Don't know, don't care." I continued drinking a bottle of blood I got from the fridge.

"Jungkook you're 121 for drac's sake! You can't just do whatever you want." Dad continues to lecture me as I sat down on the counter chair. I got my phone out and started texting Jimin. Suddenly, his hand took away the bottle I was drinking.

"Dad give me it back." I extended a hand for him to give me it back.

"From now on, you'll be eating human food. Eat like a human, be like a human." Dad closes the bottle and puts it back in the fridge. "We have to live like normal people here. We're lucky no one can see our true form in daylight."

I rolled my eyes, "By the way." He added.

"What?" I asked in an irritated tone.

"Did anyone see you?"

I started to flashback of the girl who had tears on her cheeks, messed up hair bun, and baggy clothes. I hope that girl can keep quiet and move on with her life.

But something seemed off, I had a strong feeling that there was a special blood from that man. But I didn't feel as active after I drank his blood.

"No." I lied in a convincing voice. "For drac's sake, Dad I'm not stupid."

"Good. If they do, we have no choice but to kill them." Dad pats my shoulder. "Your mother and I have a meeting at midnight. We'll be late."

I nodded as I rolled my eyes thinking I just don't care. Dad and mom left the kitchen, leaving me a call from Jimin.

I picked up, "What's up?"

"Me." I looked up and see Jimin, a phone in his hand.

"Get the fuck down from there. My parents are already mad about footsteps on the ceiling." Jimin chuckled and jumped down. He sat down next to me. "Where have you been?" I asked as I saw blood dripping in the corner of his lips.

 "Where have you been?" I asked as I saw blood dripping in the corner of his lips

"Clubbing." He licked the blood with his tongue. "There are sexy girls with sexy blood."

"And you know what Namjoon says." I said.

"The sexier the girl, the delicious the blood." Jimin and I said it at the same time.

"What 'bout you? You went out for dinner?"

"How'd you know?" I raised a brow.

"Reading minds. Duh." Jimin said as I rolled my eyes.

Each vampire has a vamp. Vamp is also known as a talent. Dad has the ability to drink blood without touching a human. Mom has a talent of a witch. She doesn't cook for us, our utensils do. They do it on their own. For Jimin, well, reading minds is what's annoying about him.

I told Jimin the whole story why I went out. He understood completely. What I didn't expect for him to understand was that girl.

"So a girl saw you and you paid her like some stripper?" Jimin guessed.

I nodded slowly, "Did you use your vamp?"

"No? Why would I waste it on a girl like her." I acted disgusted.

I began to think about The Royal Blood. The blood that had a strong feeling in a human's body for vampires to sense. Once you drink it, you'll have new abilities to do and be crowned the next king of vampires.

The Royal Blood was passed down from generations to generations. Some say it's a myth, some say they are secrets of it. No ones knows of it. The last vampire who had the blood was Jeon Gyuk, my great-grandfather. It's known for the reincarnation of Jeon Gyuk and the Vampires. Anyone can have it. But they just know how to drink it.

There's a proper way to drink the Royal Blood. And as a descendent of my great old man, he taught me how to find the blood before anyone else. But when I was at the age of 47, he died from a bat stroke. The last words he told me before he left was, 'Find it before they will."

"Thinking about the Royal Blood aye?" I turned my head to Jimin, seeing him smirking. I clenched my jaws and was about to hit in.

"Shut up." I placed my hands on the counter, "Jimin. I know I felt an aroma when I drank the man's blood."

"Probably, that man smells then." I chuckled as Jimin said.

"What are you? An idiot?" I lightly punched his arm as I said.

I realized the words that I said. 'What are you?' That girl.

The girl.

I gotta start finding her.

"If you're going to find that girl, I'm coming with you." I frowned.

"Why?"

"You get her blood, I get her body." He said simply.

"Oh right. All you want is sex?" I asked if I'm correct.

"Affirmatively yes." I chuckled.

I regret what I didn't say to her.

I should've asked her name.

<<<<<>>>>>