Blood | Chapter 5

<<<<<>>>>>

"Y/N what do you like to order?" Namjoon asked while looking at the menu.

The canteen looks more of a restaurant instead of a canteen. The chandelier on the ceiling, the cool breeze coming from the air con. Hell, even the private rooms are way bigger than my house.

The guys have their own private room to eat every lunch. Which is lucky for damn rich people.

"Y/N?" Namjoon called my name again as the waitress was waiting awkwardly.

"O-oh I'll have..." I looked at the menu but when I check the price, I didn't want it. "Um..just a bottle of water."

The waitress wrote what I said, "That's all miss?"

"Y-"

Jungkook interrupted me, "She'll have the most expensive steak you guys have." My eyes widen as I looked at him, frowning.

"I'll have a cup of blo- red wine." Jungkook was hit at the back of the neck.

"Is that all?" The waitress waited for a response.

"Yes." Jungkook replied. The waitress left the room, leaving me the only girl.

I leaned into Jungkook and whispered, "Jungkook, lunch is only 30 minutes. Do you expect them cook the steak right away?"

"We're rich. We can have another hour of lunch." He replied so cocky that it made me blink so many times, if I heard that right.

"The teachers will get mad-" I tried to shot back but Namjoon cut me off.

"My parents own this school Y/N. Nothing to be worried about sweetcakes." He winked at me causing me to blush. I have a sort of crush on Namjoon which made high school a lot harder for me to withstand. I mean look at him, he's smart, handsome, and a player but sweet personality. Every girl wanted him in our class.

In the other class of our batch, there was Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi, and Jung Hoseok. They are the rulers in that class. Kim Taehyung is the class president  while Jung Hoseok is the Vice President. Min Yoongi is known to be great in math. Which is why he was chosen as secretary, auditor, and treasurer of the class. Best expressions about them? They're handsome. Worst expressions about them? They don't hang out with other people but themselves.

"I need to talk to Y/N for awhile, would you guys mind?" Jungkook asked.

The guys nodded to each other and got up. They all went outside, and closed the door. Awkward silence filled room for a few minutes after the waitress brought red wine for him.

He broke the silence by coughing and said "So, I guess you remember me from last night."

I froze, I didn't know what to say. "N-no I didn't." I stuttered.