Blood | Chapter 32

<<<<<>>>>>

Jungkook's POV

As the door bell rang, I opened the door to see dad and my handsome face behind him. My eyes widen. "D--Sir, what are you doing here?"

"Don't you see? I'm meeting that human." He brushed off and walked passed me. "Where is she?" He sat down.

"She's packing her stuff." Taehyung said. He nodded before looking at me. "Son, don't go anywhere after we bring her home."

I bit my lip, pulling Taehyung's jacket, and whispered to his ears. "Did your big mouth tell him?"

"I didn't!" He raised his hands. "I swear I didn't tell him. He kinda..guessed." He scratches the back of his nape.

"You two." We both looked at him before signing us to come to him. We approached in front of him, telling us to bend down at his level. We have no choice but to obey him. Even though he's my dad, he's a complete stranger when redness fills his eyes. He flicked his finger at Taehyung, dreading his legs and collapsed. He then fling his finger to me, quivering and all I saw was blackout.

--

"Are you sure Taehyung will be okay, Sir.." A distant 'dad' laugh annoyed me.

"Yes he will. His sister will be there, don't worry."

Never knew dad would find this out. None other than any damn vampires being so nosy. I found the Royal Blood, and dad is right here. He's probably wondering why I haven't sucked her blood. Or grilling to ask why did Taehyung and I switch bodies.

"So, Y/N, how long have you known my son?"

"P-Pardon?" I hear her stutter. "I only knew him by a partner project."

"Mm. Has he helped you with it?"

"Actually-"

"He's aloof and doesn't listen to me. He does what he wants and it's hard maintaining him over the past century." I roll my eyes mentally. Yeah sure dad, say anything you want. I got your traits and you are considered aloof as well. "He doesn't want to take over my company, saying it's boring and there's nothing to do as a vampire." He sighs with a scoff. I exhaled tightly, abashing my feelings. I haven't felt this embarrassed when I first took off my shirt in front of a girl.

"I'm sure he'll find the right time to take over." I peak at my corner, seeing her smile. It felt so fulfilling to see her like this. Even it's temporary. "He maybe just have problems than you don't see."

"Ah, you haven't seen him whenever he goes to a bar. He doesn't get drunk, but at the end of every night," He looks at Y/N. "There is always a girl on his bed." She beams before looking away at my direction.

"I know. Taehyung told me." Dad looks front ahead, laughing.

"And that's why don't let him get to you. That boy doesn't know HIV is evolving because of him." Oh my fucking drac. She bursts to laughter, keeping it minimal.

"Sometimes he goes out with Taehyung or Jimin then they begin to having some kind of session with muliebrous in their rooms." I felt so embarrassed yet so relieved. I've finally seen her laugh in a long time in my body. Taehyung's body is too weak to even see things properly. But, I feel different. I can feel another side of his body, strong and firm but I feel saggy. Did Taehyung work out?

"Muliebrous? You mean, human females?"

"Ah, I'm guessing you're a bright student, aren't you?"

"Yes..but I'm not that smart. I just somehow got lucky."