Blood | Chapter 29

I had a fight with a 40 year old man in discord, saying Taehyung looked like Chinese Justin Bieber. I'm like "excuse you, old man you don't know their music"

<<<<<>>>>>

"I-It can't be." The younger in the older's body stuttered, couldn't believe what he has heard. "Where's Taehyung now?"

"He's at home, resting." Jungkook sighs in relief before collapsing on the sofa. "And I've heard from him, Y/N will be staying here for now?"

His hand mopped his face before shaking his head. "Quack will have live here from now on." He closes his eyes, finding a way to disclose the case.

"Why?" He feels the sofa deepening as Jimin sits next to him.

"He will hunt for her."

Jimin raises his brow, despite knowing him all his life and knowing he could be used his vamp to understand, he was too lazy to communicate mindfully. "Please cut off your bollocks and say something that would make sense?"

He leaned forward, hands resting on his chin and losing his conscience as he thought deeper. "And he can find her within minutes." He sighs before sneering, abruptly changing his mood. "If he's not dumb enough." Jimin squinted eyes, waving a hand before him. He rolled his eyes as he knew he sees distract him.

His head turned to his left, "Oh hey Jimin, didn't see you there." He stands up and walks over to the kitchen. Jimin followed him, girding his lines through his head.

"How can you now see me?" He rests his arms as he sits down on a counter table-chair.

Jungkook opens a packet of ramen and places them in a ready-hot boiled pan. "Perhaps your height isn't viewing above my level."

"You're practically the same height as Taehyung!" Jungkook denies when pursing his lips.

"He's actually one meter taller than me, which does make a difference." He winks at Jimin who's already losing his vampire cells.

"It doesn't."

"It does."

"It doesn't."

"It does." He smiles before covering the pan.

"Whatever." He pouts, but moves on with another topic. "Where is Y/N anyway?"

"She went shopping with Taehyung's sister." He says while clutching chopsticks by the drawers. He raises a brow, peculiar in his words. "Why you asking?"

Jimin shrugs. "I'm just curious." His immediate eyes rolled, "And no I don't like her."

Jungkook anticipated to laugh but he kept a huff along a chuckle. "You better not." He signs Jimin to move his arms when placing a bowl. "I don't want you or any of the guys to grow attach on her."

"So you can have her to yourself?" He utters.

"Her blood is all that matters." He pours the noodles inside the bowl.