Chapter 13

Beacon POV

Ruby and her friends are at the cafeteria to have breakfast and talking about everything that Jaune told them. Velvet felt worried that if the covenant is here, a remnant would be glassed just like they glassed the planets that Eva shows them.

Velvet:" Do you guys think we're ready against the covenant if they arrive here?"

Nora:" You don't need to worry. Jaune and his men will handle those guys. I mean, they fought those wars before."

Velvet:" Yeah, but what about the flood."

Weiss:" Come on, Velvet. The flood is gone since they destroy them at their galaxy. We should be just fine."

Coco pat on her shoulder and said.

Coco:" Just don't get worried about that. We'll be fine as long as Jaune is here to keep us safe."

She nodded her as she stops worried & continue eating. continue eating. Then, Ozpin called them from the speaker.

Ozpin:" All students, please come to the auditorium. I have an announcement to make."

Ruby:" Huh? I wonder why he calls all of us for?"

Yang:" Let's find out sis."

They all went to the auditorium where Prof. Ozpin and his colleagues were there on the stage. They arrived just in time for the announcement. Then, Ozpin said on the microphone.

Ozpin:" Thank you for coming here, students. I have an announcement today."

They all listening to the headmaster as he continues saying on the microphone.

Ozpin:" As for you all know, there is a threat here in Vale and there will be a lot of Grimms if it continues. So I've decided that for tomorrow, you all will send out on the mission to prevent any kind of threats & I like to see you improve your skills. I know that some of you are scared but you are huntsmen, you ate ready to face a threat so Vale will be safe and it helps you to bring courage and bravery of your life. Now, any questions?"

They didn't say a word. Then, he said.

Ozpin:" Alright then, starting tomorrow, you will be a company with professional huntsmen to go on the mission. You may all go back to your class."

They went to their classrooms to have studied. After the class, they went to their dorms to be ready for tomorrow morning. The next day, they are ready to go on the mission with their armor and weapons on it. The next day, everyone is prepared for their first mission. For Team PNR, they will go to the village to protect the villagers from the Grimms, Neptune & Sun will be in Vale to be a protectors on the street, Team CVFY just already went on the mission and as for Team RWBY, they will go with Mr. Oobleck to the abandoned city that was taken over by the Grimms.

Forerunner Facility, Vector POV

Okay, okay. You can do this. You haven't done this for decades in my entire life. Good thing that Eva taught how to date someone. I went to the lab to see Angel is working on her project. I went to her and said.

Vector:" Hello Angel."

She looks at me as she didn't know I was coming and said to me.

Angel:" Oh! Hello, Vector. What a pleasure that you come here. What can I do for you?"

I hesitated to say a word to her. I bring up my courage and said to her.

Vector:" Would you like to hang out with me?"

She was confused about what I said.

Angel:" Why? I've got some work here to do."

Vector:" Yes. But we should go explore the city to... have a good time."