Epilogue

:( I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS OVER!!! I will work on other stories and start the sequal in OCTOBER!! Ok it is called I Want and it is about Zayn :) Thank everyone for reading and with the sequal I will work hard to make it more detailed and longer. Once again, THANK YOU! I would like to dedicate it to Demitrakon becuase a song she suggested actually lead me to that one and because I love all the songs she gave me :)

I got out of the cab, pulling my red trench coat tighter, grabbing my suitcase and paying the man. Going into the building through the back. I walked up the stairs, thanking the heater for being on as I came in from the bitter cold. I walked up to the number that I had Liam text me. I smiled and knocked on the door, putting my suitcase down. It opened up slowly.

“Hey Lia-” The Irish accent said, stopping as his eyes widen at the sight of me. “Please tell me I am not seeing things.” He whispered.

“You aren't.” I said, I could see tears in his eyes as my water line filled up. He hugged me, making it harder to breath, not that I was complaining. It felt wonderful to be in his arms again. He looked great, a little tired but the same Niall that I missed. He pulled back to quickly smash his lips to mine, it was filled with a passion that made my toes curl. I pulled away as I ran out of air and he grinned, still holding me. I put my face into his chest, breathing in his chocolaty smell.

“So, you thought I was Liam?” I asked him, giggling as I pulled my face away to look at him. He blushed and let go of me. He picked up my bag and led me inside. I laughed as I saw the mess of paper and snack wrappers all over the floor. The only clean thing was his couch, barely.

“Um, ya the mess is ah. Only Liam comes over, if I see the others it is when we go to Larry’s. And I am attempting to write a song. Speaking of I wrote one for you. It is in the works and not finished yet, but you want to hear it?” smiled at him as he looked nervous, I nodded at him causing him to calm down a little. He sat on the couch and picked up his guitar, the smooth wood was covered in drawings from him and all the boys making it look fun and used.

I sat next to him as he quickly made sure the guitar was tuned. He cleared his voice then went on singing.

I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

If I could walk on water
If I could tell you what's next
I'd make you believe
I'd make you forget

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

I miss the sound of your voice
Loudest thing in my head
And I ache to remember
All the violent, sweet
Perfect words that you said

If I could walk on water
If I could tell you what's next
I'd make you believe
I'd make you forget

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

I miss the pull of your heart
I taste the sparks on your tongue
I see angels and devils
And God, when you come on
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

Sing sha la la la
Sing sha la la la la

Ooo Ooo Ooo...
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love
So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me, drown me in love

It's all wrong, it's all wrong
It's all wrong, it's so right
So come on, get higher
So come on and get higher
'Cause everything works, love
Everything works in your arms.

He stopped and we were enveloped in silence. I could feel a soft smile and tears prick my eyes. I looked at him as he looked at me, his blue eyes clashing with my brown ones.

“I might change some of the lyrics around but I think that’s it. Ya, that’s it.” He rambled a bit more. I stood up and kissed him smack on the lips, filling it with as much love I could. I smiled slightly into it and my eyes fluttered closed. I pulled away and opened them to see his eyes shut tight and a smile. I sat back down on the overstuffed couch and let the slience sit for a while. i heard him mumble something as he opened his eyes.

“That was beautiful and I love it.” I spoke softly, letting him hear the sincerity in my voice. He placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me again, this time in a brusing kiss.

At this point and moment in time, I knew this is where I was suppose to be. Nowhere else in the world was more perfect then here with him, my bestfriend.

I wish it could stay like this forever, always in the arms that I call home.

“Come on, the boys would love to see you and Zayn can introduce you to his girlfriend, Ariel.”