Wakey wakey!

I walked into James room and looked to see him all the way under his covers. I grinned as I saw a mess of a room, looking I found just what I needed. I took the device and put it next to his head outline, how did the boys not see this. I pressed the button and the blow horn blew, his figure jumped and he struggled to get the covers off. He glared at me as he got out of bed. My eyes widened and threw the horn to the side and ran through the house. I ran out to the large deck, as we call it even though it is only a balcony. I ran to where Kendall was sitting and jumped on him. He grunted from the force and looked up amused as James ran out. He skidded to a stop and muttered a ‘get you later midget’. I laughed as I crawled off Kendall.

“So, we are having a party later to meet our tour mates, wanna come?” Carlos said as he ate cereal.

“Whos the peps?” I asked as I stole a muffin from Logan’s plate. He glared at me as I ate it very slow, starring back. He’ll get over it, he has another one.

“One Direction.” I gulped down the piece of muffin. Crap. I can’t meet them.

“Crap, I’ve got to practice my limes for my class tomorrow. I’m playing Juliet.” I quickly answered. They looked at me confused but brushed it off. I continued to eat as did they, we fell into an easy conversation.

Later they said that the party started in an hour, so I left. I slipped on my red ray bans and red beret that I always wore when I was around certain friends. I walked out as I saw a mass of curly hair run from another boy. I walked faster, trying to pass them. Their Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, from One Direction. I walked past them and over to my car, but I was stopped by a British voice.

“Hey beauty, where you going?” I turned to see Harry was the one who talked and all the boys looked at me too. My eyes skimmed over my best friend. Yes, I still consider Niall Horan my best friend because he knows me better still than all my other friends. I turned around and got into my car, they looked at me like I was crazy. I pulled out and called one of my non famous fan, I don’t feel like hiding my identity and she won’t be going to the boys party.

I used the car to dial and called her. “Hello?” Her Australian voice answered.

“Hey.” I said back.

“Oh, it’s my own personal leprechaun, what do I owe the pleasure?” I laughed at Vanessa’s joke about my accent.

“I need shopping. Wanna come, I don’t feel like I want to do this alone.” I said as I made a turn toward the shopping district.

“YES! I need an outfit for a party I am going to tomorrow. You are coming with me as you don’t have school or work after tomorrow.” I answered a yes and told her to get her stick ass to the shopping district. She hung up on me with a simple be there.

I found a spot and went to our panara bread that we always went to. I ordered a iced tea for me and an iced coffee for Vanessa. I sat at the usual table and waited like two minuets till she walked over.

“So, I wanna go to Abercrombie and Fitch, I heard they got a new shipment from a friend.” I laughed at her. She was so normal and didn’t know about my other friends, most don’t. “Then we can get shoes from Guess, cause we are gonna need heels.” I smiled over at the tan skinny girl. She’s also at least two inches taller than me, plus a year older. I looked over her Hollister jeans and cropped top that is just a plain grey. She also has purple flats on. He lips naturally pouted with he button nose and bright blue eyes. I go tup with her as we grabbed our purses. Mine is a blue one I bought at a street vendor cart and hers is an over sized coach.

I walked down the street as she blabbed about how her boyfriend was getting on her nerves and she was so done with him. I agreed, he is a dick. We reached A&F and walked in. We went to our different sections. She went to the dress section as I went to the jean section. I found the perfect shorts, their booty shorts and have a worn look to them. I looked over through the tops for one that would fit my 36b breasts with out making me a slut. I found a pretty navy blue checkered quarter sleeve tank that I absolutely adore.

I grabbed them and looked for Vanessa and what she grabbed. She had a dress in her hand and was walking towards me. She grinned and held out the dress, it is a strapless short dress. The top part is white with a red band separating the floral bottom from it.

We both looked at the outfits and grinned. Walking over to pay. I smiled as we walked out. “So we get shoes then I have to get home to practice for class tomorrow.” I said as we walked into guess. “Then I have work after school.” I followed her over to the shoe corner.

“Ya, I have work too. The boss has a group to take pictures of so I have to go and work the office.” I agreed to meet her at six tomorrow as we continued to look. We looked and I saw the perfect heels, they have a tall heel and are a plain tan. I found my size and tried them on.

“Found mine, what about you nessa?” I asked using her nickname. She called a yes and walked over wearing tall strappy red heels. I smiled and went back to put my toms back on. I walked to the cashier and swiped the my card, buying the heels. I walked out with both bags as we headed towards the cars. We gossiped about the latest news.

“So, did you hear? My favorite band is in town and is going to start their tour soon!” I looked over at her as her eyes brightened in happiness.

“Who?”

“One Direction.” I continued walking as I shrugged my shoulders.

“Well, you can go but I don’t like them.” I said as we got to the cars. Her cherry red convertible sat there next to mine.

“I know, so I am going to take Kelly, she wants to go too.” She said as she threw her bags in the back. “See you tomorrow?” I nodded as she drove off. I followed her lead and drove off as well.

Later….

I was practicing the lines for the skit when there was a knock on my door. I went and opened it and my first famous friend walked in.

*Flashback*

I walked into the club and went straight to the dance floor. I danced with some random people. The next thing I knew is waking up in a persons bed, in a whole different house. I got flashes of me joining a group and us going back to their house for truth or dare. There was some funny weird questions and daring dares. I walked out to see a girl in the kitchen, mentally thankful I am wearing clothes.

I walk over to her, “Ok, this is gonna sound bad I remember very little from last night.” I say as she jumps at the sudden noise.

“That’s ok, non of really do. I’m Victoria.” I smiled and told her my name, from then it was history as we stayed in contact. When I saw her show on tv I was surprised, pleasantly. We had a laugh about it an met many others through her friends and their friends and so forth. I was careful when I was out in public with them because I like privacy.

*End*

I smiled at Victoria Justice. “What’s up sweets?” I asked as I looked back at her.

“I want to party, but you apparently have lines to run. Want some help? I rather not schmooze some new people.” I laughed as she picked up the second script and looked through it. “This sounds good, who are you playing?”

“The helpless girl in love with her best friend as he waits endlessly for her, claiming he is in love with another. Quite sad if you ask me I have never played the helpless one before so I thought why don’t I try it.” I shrugged and picked up my script.

“Well, lets practice then…..