Lovely Part Dos!! :D

I sat there playing Halo by Beyonce, Ingrid, my grandma’s friend, sat next to me. She showed me the keys that I would miss, helping me hone my ability with the piano. After I got this song down I would be able to teach myself, and that means no more lessons.

I played it one last time, before a thought popped into my head, Niall. Why would he…. I’m not getting feelings am I? That would be bad. He’s only a friend. I stopped playing for a second and let my mind think, as soon as I thought of Niall my heart fluttered.

I gulped down my feelings and played the song one last time, perfectly. I heard clapping and looked to see Rebecca standing in the door way. “That was beautiful, how long have you played?” She came and took Ingrid’s seat, which I am just noticing left.

“A couple months, this is my last session. I’m Mikayla by the way, call me Mickey though.” she smiled at me and nodded. She played a small part of a song that I recognized.

I started singing; “I let it fall, my heart. And as it fell you rose to claim it. It was dark, and I was over. Until you kissed my lips and you saved me.”

Then Rebecca took over. “My hands they were strong, but my knees were far too weak. To stand in your arms, without falling to your feet. “ After that we both joined in.

“Now there’s a side to you that I never knew never knew. And all the things you’d say they were never true never true. And all the games you played you would always win always win…” we trailed off as she stopped playing.

“That was beautiful,” we both jumped as we heard Ingrid’s voice from the door way. Rebecca blushed as I muttered a shy thank you. We both stood an walked out, whispering a goodbye.

Walking in silence to the parking lot, she stopped me, “Thanks for that small thing, it was fun. I hope we become friends.” I smiled as she stuck her hand out to shake. I heard her gasp and her eyes went wide as I pulled her in for a hug.

I can tell people, like the ones you can tell certain people about, if you catch my drift. She seems shy and a wonderful person, maybe she can be the one in on my secret. I grinned as she hugged me back, a light laugh leaving her lips. I pulled away and she grinned at me, her walls breaking down and letting me in on her cool side.

“I have to go, you want to exchange numbers?” I nodded and she handed me her phone, I put my number in and gave it back to her.

“I’ll see you soon, call if you wanna hang out, ok?” I asked as I walked to my car in the opposite direction. She nodded and walked the other direction. Getting into my car, I started it up and headed to work. It was nice out, especially in my kaki capris and forest green one shoulder shirt. I happily sang to any song on the radio. Maybe I can share my secret, for once.

So, this is my last upload for a week. i am off to london for spring break. please, i would love some funny comments, some votes, and anything else. I am thinking of adding a different character that is based off a reader... I don't know if i will or not so lets see. this chapter is pretty boring so bare with me :) Love you all for reading this and please check out some of my other stories :)

Thank you all, especially for fanning me :D

took me five tries to upload... stupid wattpad