PAR-TAY BITCHES!!

I was standing in my room the next day getting ready for the party. I had straightened my hair so it went down to the top of my butt, I also only put on mascara so their was no make-up to sweat off. Putting on my new outfit I knew I had a few minuets before Nessa showed up and carted me over to the party. I made sure to have deodorant on as to have no body odor, then adding three sprays of my body mist.

Looking over at the dresser held three pictures. One holds my crazy Grandmother and me on the beach playing in the water. Another both my parents and me in our happier days. And the last, Niall and me at laser tag the year I left. I smiled at each and grabbed my small tan clutch that holds my driver license, keys, and phone in it. I turned everything off and walked out of the apartment and outside. I walked down the street to where my car is parked, knowing this is where she’ll pick me up.

I leaned against the car and took my phone out. Waiting for Vanessa is like a guessing game, she can come at any time. I texted a couple friends that I would never mention to most people. One being Kendall as he hung out with his new tour mates. They are all saying that they are going to go to this party tonight that is at this actors house, I told him what I was doing. He answered with have fun and be safe, and then I got another text.

Carlos: ‘Never have too much fun wit out me! And remember, I’m too young to be an uncle!! :P’ I started laughing at this as I texted back that I will always be careful. I put my phone away, being bored .

I stood for like a minuet humming Yeah by Usher, best song ever! I watched as the usual black car pulled up. Vanessa’s dad has a driver that she uses when she goes out partying as to not drive drunk. I always end up in another persons house. I climbed in the back with my girl and she couldn’t stop talking about the party.

As we pulled up we both got out and she disappeared in the crowd, typical. I normally go do party games till I’m drunk enough to have basically sex on the dance floor, then end up in bed with some random dude, I mean unless I run into sober friends who help me out.

I walked in to feel the walls shaking in the massive house as Buttons by Pussy Cat Dolls played from some really loud speakers. I smiled at the smell of alcohol and sweat, I haven been to a party like this in forever. I found a table where they were playing never have I ever. I grinned as I sat down, somebody placed ten jello shots in front of me.

The first person went, “Never have I ever slept with a guy.”

I took the shot as I listened to the next person. “Never have I ever met a famous person” I looked to see that only me and two other people took shots. Then another person went. “Never have I ever been out of the country.” another shot. “Never have I ever slept with a girl.” I sat and looked to see that I was next.

“Never have I ever received a lap dance.” I looked up to see all the guys take shots, the guy next to me grinned.

“Never have I ever given a lap dance.” another shot for me, that makes four. I really wished I could say I remember the rest, all I know is that I was the first one out. I made my way to the floor and dance with some random people that I have and will never met. I laughed the night away, and then I don’t have any memory of the rest of it. Not until the very confusing and weird next morning.

Hahaha i am so evil... you'll never guess what happens next. or maybe you will. i may even trick you and that won't be the party they meet at!! HAHAHA I AM EVILLLLLLLLLLLL

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN