Laughter (BXB)

Requested by: layla_the_fnaf

Type: Fluff, slight angst

AU: It's kind of a sequel to Pain!

Pairing: BXB (Bonnie x Bon)

Bon's POV:

Y'know how awesome it is to have supporting friends and a loving boyfriend? It's been about a month since my dad got taken away by the police, and things had been getting better for me. I currently lived in my cousin's house, I was dating Bonnie and our band seemed to do alright too. The only thing that still bothers me are the panic attacks I get every now and then. I always felt like a burden whenever I randomly starting spazzing during band practice. Even though Joy and Meg would always tell me things like 'Bon, you're safe here' or 'You've been put through horrible things, no one deserves to feel the pain you've felt, and definitely not you', I just thought it must've been annoying for them to always have to slow down just so I could catch up. Speaking about panic attacks, I was slowly starting to get one. I mentally cursed myself before the flashbacks started coming. I saw beer bottles, a balled fist, knives, my guitar and so much blood. I noticed that my breathing started to become rapid, and something wet was touching my cheeks. I had dropped to my knees by now, clutching my guitar. Meg and Joy were saying something to me, but I couldn't hear them properly. Everything was blurry and I could only vaguely make out silhouettes. I assumed that Joy had left, since only Meg's silhouette was still there anymore. Everything was pretty quiet, I barely even heard my own sobbing. I honestly felt bad for Meg. Comforting people wasn't exactly her strongest point, yet she chose to stay by my side even if I was in such a state.

Bonnie's POV:

I was running down the hallway, since Joy went to get me because Bon was having another panic attack. Apparently it was a really bad one this time, since she told me that Bon wasn't responding in any way. I reached the music room and saw Meg squatting down next to Bon, whispering comforting things to him. As she noticed me, she slightly smiled and went to stand elsewhere.

"Hey, Bon......" I softly put a hand on his shoulder.

His shaking had toned down a little bit, but he was obviously far from calm.

"I'm gonna tell you some bad jokes, alright?" I continued whispering.

Bad jokes somehow always calmed Bon down. Even dark humor managed to make him laugh.

"Okay, so why did the can-crusher quit his job?" I excitedly started.

As expected, no reply.

"Because his job was soda pressing!" I laughed with my own joke and Bon seemed to come closer to his senses.

"Alright, another one! How can a room full of married people be empty? Cuz there wasn't a single person in the room!" I slapped my thigh as I yelled the last sentence.

Thankfully, my volume level didn't trigger Bon and a smile was even starting to form on his lips.

"Okay, two more! Why can't dinosaurs clap?" To my surprise, Bon replied.

"Because their hands are too small?" Bon tried with a light chuckle.

"No, because they're all dead!" I answered, throwing my arms into the air.

He started laughing and I was feeling pretty proud of myself.

"Kay, the final one! So a mother asks her husband 'Do you think our kids are spoiled?' and then the husband replies 'No, I think kids just generally smell that way'!" Laughter from the both of us filled the room and I could literally hear Meg cringing from the corner of the room.

"Ugh, did you seriously tell him all your shitposts from Tumblr you posted this week?" Meg asked, crossing her arms.

"Oh, so you're following my work then!" My eyes sparkled at the thought of having someone like Meg be my follower.

"W-what?! No! Don't get the wrong idea!" She huffed before leaving the room.

A few more chuckles escaped my lips before I turned to Bon again, who was dopily smiling at me.

"You feeling any better?" I asked, feeling my cheeks gain color as Bon kept looking into my eyes.

"Yeah.......thanks a lot......" Bon's smile turned shy and he slowly leaned over to me.

He placed a small kiss on my forehead which made me grin. I gently pulled him in for a kiss on the lips and his eyes eventually slipped closed as he smiled into the kiss. After we parted, a few more giggles came from us. I happily held onto his hand and we looked into each other's eyes again.

"Any person would get diabetes from looking at how sweet we are!"

"Meg would've died a long time ago!" Bon said with a grin.

"Yeah, but can she compare to Fox?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Who knows? By the way, I wasn't able to make reservations in the library for today......"

"Aww.....why not??"

"It was completely booked."

I literally choked on my own saliva because I couldn't breathe.