Just a quick question thingy

Okay, so not a one-shot but I just wanna do a FNAFHS question thingy because why not?? XD  By the way, you guys can also do these questions in the comment section if you wanna! :)  I'm always curious to see what your preferences are!

Tagging some people for the questions (just because you're not tagged doesn't mean you can't do the questions!):

devilgirl2006

Elisa_puppetskid1

londonthefuntimecat

VxlleyXfTheDxlls-

Fxntxme_Foxy

Whose your favorite female character?

I just gotta go with Chica. I love her optimistic and somewhat bipolar personality and even in the canon game, Chica is one of my favorite animatronics! ^^  A close second would be Toddy or Usagi!

Whose your favorite male character?

Deuz. I love his design and his personality! While he obviously was a huge bully in the past, it's clear that he really cares about others and he's doing his best to change for the good! Also, his voice is just magnificent! :D   A close second would be Towntrap or Eak.

Whose your most disliked female/male character?

I frankly don't really dislike any of the FNAFHS characters XD  They all have their nice sides!

What's your girlxboy OTP?

Uhm......Chica x Fox or Bon x Toddy! I like Chica x Deuz too!

What's your boyxboy OTP?

Eaktrap all the way! :3  I also like Deuz x Fox and Deuz x Oxy.

What's your girlxgirl OTP?

Probably either Lilly x Abby or Chica x Toddy!

What's your least favorite ship?

I frankly respect everyone's opinions on all ships, but I'm not too fond of Bon x Bonnie or Mai x Puppet (In canon, in an AU where they're not siblings I kinda like it) BxB isn't really my thing because it's honestly a bit too much in your face and I like it more as a friendship XD  And Mai x Puppet because, well......they're siblings, so no thank you XD

What's your favorite band?

The Animatronics, a close second would be The Nightmares! ^^

Whose the most cliché character?

Fred. Don't get me wrong, I love Fred! But there's no doubt about it that in my opinion, he's one of the most cliché characters. The protagonist's second personality is evil and really hot?? Sorry, but I've seen that way too many times before XD  The fandom totally freaks out about those types of characters.

What's your favorite AU?

Oof XD  I guess I like Sick FNAFHS and Alice In Wonderland AU.

Favorite song?

That's hard XD  I really like a lot of songs from FNAFHS! I guess I'll just make a top 5 then:

1: Great Escape

2: Al Revés

3: Mundo Dime

4: Nadie Me Derrumbara

5: Inoki

Least favorite song?

Eh, I guess I don't like The Animatronics Rap that much XD  It just feels a little cliché in my opinion. And it's also a little weird that they used a FNAF song (Yes, I know it's called FNAF High School but it barely has anything to do with the game) while they could've used another song.

Saddest song?

Either Towntrap's song or Golden's Prison. They were both just so sad, and you could really hear the emotion in their voices ;_;  Towntrap's song was about Town's youth and how he became lonely without parents and Golden's song is about how his family has put a terrible amount of pressure on him at such a young age.

Underrated character (s)?

Oxy and Usagi. I feel like people often forget these two, even though they're so awesome! Most people only like Oxy because of the ship between him and Onnie and I feel like Usagi is often ignored. As an Eaktrap fan, I often see people hate on her just because she once blushed for Eak during that episode, but I frankly love Usagi! Just because another character shows very light interest in another character, it doesn't mean that they're gonna 'get in the way of your ship'. So yeah, I think it's ridiculous that some people hate on Usagi just because of that.

Over-hated character (s)?

Toddy and Bon. Okay, so Toddy can be a bit of a jackass sometimes but she's also shown her awesome side to us multiple times! And I think it's safe to say that Toddy secretly feels very insecure about herself, and I think that's really sad. And then of course Bon. Okay, so he pushed Bonnie that one time when it was a little bit unnecessary, but please people, he's just a teenager. A teenager with conflicted emotions and thoughts. Don't you go tell me that you've never made a mistake before! Bon is a really nice character.

Anyways, those were the questions XD  Again, feel free to do them yourself! :3