How You Meet (Newt)

I wake with an aching body, my head pounding and my ears ringing

I wake with an aching body, my head pounding and my ears ringing. Darkness. That's all I can see. One small flashing red light is all I can see above me. Getting into a sitting position I reach my hands in front of me to see if there's anything there. Using my hands I felt around me and found stacked crates and what seemed to be a wall. Four walls? Box? Oh god I'm trapped in a box. As I manage to get to my knees I'm thrown back down as  the box jerked upwards.

After a couple of minutes the box stopped and all is quiet again. I'm scared, no, terrified. What's happening? Where am I? Lying on my side on the floor I felt tears come to my eyes and I whimpered wishing that someone would help me. Minutes passed and finally a line of light cracked open above me. Taking a quick glance around me I notice the box has multiple crates with the words W.I.C.K.E.D printed on the sides. A loud bang was heard and more light poured into the box and voices could now be heard. I covered my face with my hands to shield my eyes from the bright light. Keeping my arms over my head I listen to the voices above me.

"No way"

"What"

"Let me see"

  "It's a girl"

Multiple voices could be heard and I can tell that they were all boys. I move my arms from my face and see a sandy haired boy staring at me, his face full of curiosity and confusion.

 I quickly shuffle back into a corner of the box afraid of the tall, mysterious boy in front of me. His face softens as he notices my tear stained cheeks and the fear all over my face.  "Hey... it's okay... I'm not going to hurt you" He reached out for but I pushed myself further into the wall of the box, afraid of what might happen.

"Can you tell me your name?" he asked. I hadn't thought of that before but now that he had asked I think about it... but there's nothing....my mind is blank. I couldn't remember my own name! How? Why? The thought of my blank memory made more tears stream down my face and I began to shake my head and cry. "I..I don't know! I can't remember anything! Why..why can't I remember anything?!" I cried, my breathing got heavier as I felt myself panic and began to shake.

"Woah..hey shh it's okay, calm down, you're okay..." he talks softly to me as he came closer while turning his head back and motioning for the other boys to leave and then crouched next to me - not touching me in case he made matters worse. But I continued to to shake and hyperventilate while clutching at my shirt. He gently wrapped his arm around my shoulders in an attempt to comfort which seemed to work as I leant into him and he started to gently stroke my back, hushing me and reassuring me that I was going to be okay. Once my breathing evened out he leant back a bit and introduced himself.

"Hey.." he smiles kindly at me. " The names Newt.... don't worry greenie, you're safe with me" 

 don't worry greenie, you're safe with me" 

             (SORRY IF IT'S A BIT SHABBY BIT MY FIRST IMAGINE SO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT?!)