Chapter 3- The fairytale Town

Start from the beginning

The car skidded to a halt in front of some traffic lights and brought me back to reality, i glanced out of the car and gasped.

They said the beaches were good in California, but this was something else. There was perfect white sand, not a stone in sight and crystal blue waves lapped calmly. You could see for miles and miles, and there were boats far out to sea, it was beautiful.

"Nice, isn't it? The kids spend most of their time on the beach" Lilly said while speeding down the wide, empty roads. From then on I just stared out of the car, until we got to a pretty sign saying:

'Welcome to Copeland, please drive carefully.'

"So is this where we're gonna live?" Asked Cal

"Yup, it's a pretty town, It has everything you would want; Cinemas, restaurants, theatres, shops, parks, lakes and of course the beach. Most of the houses are right now near the beach on the main housing road, Copeland Crescent" She explained the town and where everything was, lucky I had a good memory!

When we reached the heart of the town, I realised what she meant about it being pretty, it was like a flipping holiday resort! Everything was perfect, the streets were busy but not too busy, the restaurants and cafes were full and vibrant. Palm trees were everywhere!

We were soon away from the town centre and I figured we were down by the beach, huge Californian mansions lined the streets. Every single one had iron gates, but had low wooden fences so that you could see in, they were AMAZING!

"Wow" I whistled quietly,

Lilly laughed, "Yeah, it's a nice place to live!" We came to the end of the road and turned right, heading closer to the beach, I guessed. The houses had become even bigger and more amazing if that's possible, there weren't many houses on each road because they were all so massive they took up so much space.

I could actually see the beach now straight ahead of us, where did Lilly live then? There couldn't be many more houses down here, could there? Calvin apparently thought the same thing

"Lilly, do you live on the beach?" He asked, slightly confused

She chuckled loudly "Something like that" She said before slowing down just before we got to the sand, I looked up at the house we had stopped at. It was at the very end of the road, it must have backed onto the beach.

I gasped when I saw the massive, cream mansion in front of me. I had grown up in the most expensive part of London, but this was breath-taking, even to me!

The double front door had stone pillars either side of it, and the whole house was symmetrical completely, the long drive curled until to came to a mini-roundabout outside the door. All the windows were huge and had classy black shutters, the house must have been the size of two football pitches, at both ends the house had had extensions towards us. The huge front garden sloped away to the right and was full of beautiful palm trees.

"Sweet." Calvin muttered as we pulled into the drive and Lilly parked the Ferrari in front of the double garage. "Welcome home!" Lilly chirped as we for out and walked up to the front door

"Oh my god Brooke, I adore your outfit! Did you out that together?" Lilly asked, shocked

"Umm... Yeah, I didn't think it was that good, to be honest I put it on because it's comfy and most of my clothes are being shipped over here..." I trailed off

Lilly squeaked excitedly at me, " I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR WARDROBE!! I knew I made the right decision..." She said while opening the front door

"Erm... What decision?" I asked, a little nervous that she was going to say I was her business partner for her fashion label...

"I thought you would want to be some of the local kids, so I thought you could work in my shop in town, it's only small, but the girls are lovely. I'm sure you'll be great friends with them!" She raised an eyebrow, asking me if I wanted to or not

"Sure! That would be great, Thanks Aunt Lilly!" I chirped. by the looks of these houses, there was no say 'the populars' would have any need to work, so I guessed her staff must have been friendly, normal girls.

It would be hard to explain the inside of Lilly's house, there just aren't any words. I mean, if I said the there was a absolutely huge grand foyer with a crystal chandelier, and two symmetrical stone staircases on the other side of the oak table in the middle, it wouldn't even cover half of how amazing it looked. If I told you the whole house was a complete fantasy world, it was so perfect, that wouldn't explain it either...There just aren't words.

••••••••

Blake's POV

I was with Tyler when I first saw her pull up in front of the house.

I had heard that Lilly's niece was moving to California with her brother, I wanted to see her before anyone else did. The ice blue Ferrari slowed down and pulled into the drive right by the beach. I could make out three people in the car, Lilly driving, a girl next to her and a guy in the back. They sat there for awhile before they all got out. The guy got out first, he looked a little older the us, 17, 18 maybe?

He had 'player' written all over him, his messy blonde hair, his tall muscular shoulders, his strong jaw. I groaned inside, the girls would go crazy over him, and I guessed that his sister would be the same. I saw her climb out of the car, and stand up to gape at the house, I don't blame her, it was something else. I looked closely at her and gasped.

She was...like nothing I had ever seen. I couldn't explain it. Beautiful couldn't cover it. Her long silky golden waves, her tight shirt and skinny jeans showed off her absolutely perfect body, her strong jaw, her- her everything was utter perfection. She must be a player, surely, with all that... She must be. But when I looked carefully at her expression and body language, I could instantly tell there was something different about her, the way she smiled and laughed with Lilly. Hell, the way she walked was stunning, but cautious and friendly.

There was something very special about that breath-taking creature.

•••••••

I fell into bed at 10pm, exhausted, and turned on my side to stare out of the completely glass Into the ocean. I don't know how long I stayed like that, but it was hard to tear my eyes away when I decided to inspect my room. My emperor size bed was raised on a carpeted platform, my oak desk was placed a couple of meters away from the glass wall, NOTE TO SELF: I need to move that so I don't daydream and look to sea or down at the beach when I'm working.

My 4 massive glass wardrobes were placed against the side wall, and my dressing table was already covered in new makeup, hair stylets and perfumes. Lilly was really generous, she had taken us in and was prepared to look after us for probably forever, and she had bought us new everything? My wardrobes were already full of brand new designer clothes, all my size. She had den bought both Calvin and me twin Ferrari's, even though I was I my 15., mine was red and Cal's was black, she had got me a special license that 'all the kids in Copeland had, so that they can drive.'

What was this place? It seemed like a fairy tale land! But somehow, I knew I would fit in.

As long as I stuck to my plan, I would love it here.

-----------------------------

Please please vote, it doesn't take much time and it would mean a lot... I like to know whic chapters you like or don't like!!!! Thank guys!! ;)