Chapter 3- The fairytale Town

Hey again!!! ;)

Sooooo.... CHAPTER 3, exciting!!!! Hopefully, I will have an amazing cover soooon! EXCITING! ;) okay, I won't talk to much, but from here on things get. Waaayyyyyyy more exciting in the story, she is now in California!!!! Woohoo! Time to be a nerd...;)

I will shut up now...;)

-----------------------------

Chapter 3

"What kind of car does she drive?" I asked for the millionth time, I could see how annoyed Calvin was getting

"For f***'s sake Brooke, for the millionth time. I DON'T WHAT KIND OF CAR SHE DRIVES." He shouted at me, I opened my mouth but he cut me off

"AND NO. I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE EITHER. AND YES. SHE WAS MEANT TO BE HERE HALF AN HOUR AGO." With that he swore and walked over to sit on a bench.

I sighed, I could feel my shoulders getting hotter and hotter, this sunburn was going to be so bad. Having fair hair really sucked, especially since I had been in the sun for half an hour at the peek of the day, great. What a way to make a first impression, with horrible burnt peeling skin.

Yay for me, I thought sarcastically. I started running through all the sunburn jokes I knew, oh god there were loads. Luckily I had never received one mainly due to the wonderfully warm weather in England.

Not.

I saw a flash in the corner of my eye and looked up to see a Ice blue Ferrari speeding towards me. It came closer and closer, the car was a convertible and the roof was down, apart from a trail of light hazel coloured hair trailing behind them I couldn't make out the driver. The car skidded to a halt in front of me and a woman who looked in her late twenties flashed me a friendly smile.

Wow, she was really pretty.

"Hey! You've gotta be Brooke right?" She spoke so smoothly and in a silky American accent, aww why couldn't we have cool accents? Unfair!

"Thats me! You must be my Aunt Lilly?" I asked in a happy voice, whilst hopping in the front seat after dumping my 4 suitcases in the boot.

"Sure thing sweetie, but where's Calvin?" She looked puzzled "Your dad told me both of you were coming"

I leaned over the door and searched for Cal in the mainly empty airport car park to see an average looking girl giving Cal her number and winking at him, he looked quite bored to be honest.

"CALVIN. QUIT FLIRTING AND GET IN THE CAR." I heard a chuckle come for behind me and I turned round and muttered a apology

"Sorry about him, he's a major player. We haven't even been here for two minutes and he's already got a number."

"I bet your just the same, you look like you would know a thing or two about flirting with those pretty green eyes!" She smirked at me, so I smirked straight back at her

"Well, actually I have decided to change, I have a genius plan!" I explained my plan and I got the same reaction I did from Calvin. She bent over the steering wheel laughing as my brother got in the car.

"Wow, little sis, ready made a good impression?" He turned to Lilly. "She may seem a charmer at first, but trust me, it only gets worse." He smirked at me, I replied by sticking my tongue out at him.

We left the airport chatting easily about ourselves and what we liked and disliked, I found out that Lilly was a fashion designer and had a shop in her town. I also found out that we weren't going to live in the centre of California, it was a medium sized town on the outskirts. Both me and Calvin were going to high school, but she decided not to dampen our mood with school stuff since we had 3 months of summer to 'enjoy'. Yeah right, my plan means I can't make friends or go out, I have to stay in and practise how to be a nerd...