epilogue

Early update.

You're welcome

Songs-

I need you- m83

Wait-m83

{I don't think you will need both songs to finish the chapter but if you do here you go}

•4 years later•

Hazels' POV

~

"MUMMY! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I groaned but ended up laughing a little as my three year old daughter, Sammy, started to pull at the covers off me.

I opened my eyes slightly, and the first thing I saw was my beautiful little girl and my rings.

I've worn the promise ring since Ashley gave it to me about four years ago, and right on top of it was my wedding ring.

"Come here sweetie." Sammy attempted to climb on the bed and eventually got on with a little help from me.

"Can we see auntie Ashley now? I've been waiting for umm..I think a week!" There was never a dull moment with her. She held up five fingers and I chuckled to myself.

"Honey, it's been three days. And we have been over this, a week is seven days. But anyways if you really want to see her then okay, she can come over today, did you want Ryan to come over too?" A huge smile appeared on her small face and every time she smiled it reminded me of Calum.

"I'll go call them right now, why don't you go watch some Dora or Spongebob." She got under the covers of my king sized bed and I tuned on the tv right before leaving.

Ryan was Ashley's 4 year old son. When I got out of the hospital four years ago, that's when Ash told me she was three months in. Ryan and Sammy got along very well. Ashely has been married to Austin for about 3 years now. Ashley and I have become very very close even after moving away. It's always nice to see them.

I haven't heard a lot from Macy, Kate, Gracie or Alex anymore.

Hannah is the only other person that I keep in touch with from high school. She's dating Michael, and they plan to get married in a couple years.

Me and Calum have been married for 2 years now, and I never get tired of seeing the ring in my finger.

I'm a stay at home mother now, I wanted to be a teacher but I want to be close with Sam more, and if we have another child I don't want us both to not be here for them.

"Hey Ashely, did you want to come over today, Sammy really wants to see you and Ryan." I put the house phone on between the crook of my neck and shoulder and began doing laundry.

"Sure, we can come after I take Ry to the dentist. Does 2 sound okay?"

"Yeah of course-oh crap, I got to go Ash, Sam is calling for me, love you!" With that I hung up and jogged over to my room. She kept calling my name, over and over again and when I finally got to the room she had a huge grin in her face.

"Mummy, why do you love daddy?" Nothing could stop the soft smile appearing on my face. I sat at the end of the bed and began to explain so she could understand.

"Well, your father always makes me smile and laugh...he has the perfect smile, that's where you get it from, he protects me, and you, and I know if I was going to have to live with a soulmate for the rest of my life, I'm glad it's him." Her smile grew wider and her eyes averted to behind me. I slowly turned around and there he was.