perfect-ish

{Only one song for this chapter, I'll tell you when to start it.

When you were young-the killers}

Hazel's POV

~

"Hey Ash...can you come pick me up. I know it's a school night, but I really need you." I whispered through the phone as I leaned on a wall outside the diner.

"Of course Haze, send me the address."
He spoke softly.

~~~

Once Ashton pulled up into the diner my mascara was smudged on my cheeks and my eyes were probably very red. I jumped in his car and sat there silently.

"So what happened?" He asked suddenly which made me jump.

"Can we just forget about it, it was nothing big, Macy just got mad at me."
I muttered.

The rest of the ride home was silent. Once we pulled up into my driveway I shot up.

"Um Ash, I uh..I need to spend the night at your house." I scrambled.

He didn't say anything until he brought his thumb to my cheek, failing to wipe the mascara away. He then slowly leaned in and I knew if I wanted to stay the night I needed to do this.

It wasn't even bad, Ashton was a great kisser to be honest. His lips fit perfectly with mine as if they were meant for each other. When he pulled away, it was hard not to notice the goofy grin on his face.

"I just needed to see where I was going to sleep tonight." He explained.

"And where will you be sleeping tonight?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"In my bed." He said smiling triumphantly, "with you."

~~

I woke up to the buzzer of his annoying alarm and groaned loudly, just as he did. I was in a tank top and sweats, he was just in his boxers. I rolled over to face him, eyes still shut as I felt a pair of soft lips kiss me on the forehead.

"Time to wake up." He whispered.

It was absolutely perfect waking up to Ashton, he was perfect. I got up and walked to the bathroom and after I was done checking myself and throwing on my glasses for the day, I walked into the kitchen. He made us pancakes, and I thought this day couldn't get better.

Of course he still wasn't wearing a shirt, just low hung sweats, basically matching mine. He brought me a plate and kissed the top of my head.

"So..Hazel Waterman, or should I say, the new Hazel Waterman. I have a confession." He spoke trying to hold in a grin. I nodded for him to continue because my mouth was full of pancakes.

"I really, really like you, so will you go on a date with me tonight?" His pearly whites peaking through his perfect smile. He already knew I was going to say yes so I played a little hard to get. I bit my lip to try to stop me from smiling so big.

"Hmm...I'll have to check my schedule, I think I'm booked for the next couple weeks.." I sauntered away slowly and he came up from behind me picking me up and twirling me around.

Just when I thought he was gonna stop he threw me on his couch and I squealed.

"You're right, I'm busy too, guess we will never go..." Ashton tried to walk away but I grabbed his face and kissed him slowly but passionately. I broke away quickly.

"I would really like to go out for Chinese."

~

We got ready and were off to school. I remembered Macy's reminders on what to wear and Kate's snide remarks about how I was too innocent, oh but I'll show her. Ashton was even a little shocked at what I was wearing but I didn't care, he's a boy, he likes it more than he hates it.