regretting

Hazel's POV

~~~~~~

When we reached Michael's house I was very hungry for some unknown reason, I was hoping he was too, but when was he ever not hungry.

"Hey do you have like a frozen pizza we could pop in the over?" I spoke kinda hesitantly.

"Yeah o-of course." He surprisingly stuttered which made me feel kinda bad, was I making him nervous? He was always so confident around people, especially girls.

We walked in the house and I looked around surprised, he remodeled almost everything and his house of course was still very big. I set my purse down at the door and ran to the kitchen. When I found the frozen pizza I pushed it into the oven and sighed with pleasure, only have to wait 30 minutes.

"Hey" Michael called from his living room, "did you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure, just something funny, I don't feel like peeing myself from or crying from romance."

I could hear him laughing and I smirked at myself, Michael was a great guy I just couldn't see myself dating him. I needed to remember why I was really here and not to push it with Hannah.

When I walked in I noticed he set up blankets and pillows on the floor.

No cuddling

I repeated this to myself over and over again in my head.

He patted the floor beside him indicating he wanted me to sit next to him. I laughed just looking at the movie he picked out, of course he would. As we started to watch frozen, we shared a blanket and a couple pillows.

~~~~~~

1 hour & 1/2 later

The movie was almost over and I was basically asleep. The pizza filled us up and I've had a pretty long day. Michael nudged me a couple times and whispered in my ear while rubbing my back.

"Hey Hazel, uh, you're kinda like laying on me, and I need to go to the bathroom."

"Okay." I groaned and rolled over, rolling into a pillow.

Once he came back he sat next to me and started to tickle me. I started to scream and flail everywhere, I was a very sensitive person.

"Tell me I'm the best person in the world." He smirked from above me.

"Never!" I yelled and he started to tickle me faster, also straddling me.

He stopped momentarily after and brought his face centimeters from mine.

"You sure you don't want to say it now..." He whispered looking from my eyes to my lips. His hot breath smelt surprisingly good, like he just brushed his teeth.

"I-well, um.." I was stopped when he placed his plump lips on mine. I hesitated at first but started to kiss him back. After about 30 seconds of kissing, things started to get hotter as I rolled him over so I was straddling him. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance . That's when I realized what I was doing. I shot up, covered my mouth and started to walk backwards.

My knee buckled and I fell down next to the couch. I was about to break down in tears, this couldn't be happening. I just made out with my best friends boyfriend.

"Hazel..." He came over next to me and grabbed my hand.

I thought he was going to say something like "it's going to be fine, we won't do it ever again," or "no no, this is my fault, don't be sad."

But no , we came over to me, grabbed my hand softly and said.
"It's okay, she doesn't have to know, if you want, we can continue." He tried to pull me up but I just had a look of disgust on my face and pulled my hand away.