memories part 2

Songs-

Wasted- tiesto

Beside you- 5sos

Say something- a great big world

~

Previously on Stuck In Reverse

"Okay I'll go first." Ashton pipped up.

"Truth or dare Calum." He just smirked at Ash and then looked at me. He kept his stare on me as he answered.

"Dare."

Hazels POV

~

My heart rate increased ever so slightly and jealousy arose in my body when Ashton explained the dare.

"I dare you to....go do seven minutes in heaven with that chick Macy over there." Ashton laughed slightly and Calum's eyes averted from me to Ashton, filled with fury.

"What is this seventh grade?" Calum complained.

"Just do the stupid dare Calum." Luke rolled his eyes and shooed him away. Calum sighed and got up. All I saw was him walk up to Macy and talk, she laughed and he pulled her towards an expty bedroom. I felt like I was going to be sick.

"Hazel you want a cup?" Mikey handed me a cup and I smiled happily. I was pretty thirsty and it was just punch, so I might as well. I grabbed it and downed half of it in one gulp. My face contorted in bitterness as it started to burn my throat.

"Mikey, what's in this?" Luke just laughed, along with Mikey and Ronny.

"It's spiked young one. It's fine though, a little can't hurt too much."

Luke was right, a little can't hurt, right?

~

Three rounds through truth or dare, five cups of the spiked punch and a lot of good music later, I was on top of Luke, kissing him softly, Calum no where to be seen. It's been about a half hour and this game has defiantly been fun.

How this was even happening I don't even know. His hands were on my hips, I was straddling him and all I could hear was the booming of the loud music and boys whistling.

In one swift movement I was being carried to an unknown location, my head spinning and for some odd reason I was giggling. A door was being opened and I was being thrown. The soft bed below me made me bounce and my heart rate was increasing at the closed space between me and Luke. He was hovering over me and that's when he latched his lips on mine. He slowly began to pull up my dress and I had no willpower to actually do anything, let alone any strength against him.

When my dress was thrown, I could hear the faint noise of a zipper being pulled down and Luke's head was nestled In between my neck, placing soft kisses along my neck and collarbones.

Luke's thumb traces small circles on my hipbone and my stomach tightened at his actions. He was just about to pull down my underwear when I heard a loud pounding at the door and Luke being ripped from me, leaving me almost fully naked.

My vision was foggy but I could still hear perfectly fine.

"You were not just about to fucking take advantage of her! She's only 16 Luke!" Luke was thrown against a wall and he groaned loudly.

"Calum..." My voice was week and low. He whipped around and his eyes softened. We came up next to me and got up quickly, throwing a huge shirt at me.