Stuck in Reverse // Calum Hood

THIS IS REALLY SHORT. I PROMISE THEY GET A LOT LONGER, THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, MY WRITING HAS PROGRESSED A LOT.

"What are you doing, stop!!" I yelled at Calum as he tackled me to the ground tickling me.
It was a warm fall day in Sydney so I was taking advantage of that by being outside.

"But you're so ticklish , it's fun." He has the stupidest grin on his face and I wanted to smack it off.

"I swear to god Cal if u don't stop.." I threatened but was cut off.

"You'll what , punch me ?" He smirked.

"Shut up" I laughed and pushed him off me.
"Ashley should be home any minute anyways." You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Speak of the devil" Calum laughed while jumping up off the grass to greet my 'lovely' sister.

Ashley is my older sister , only by a year and 1/2 but she makes it feel like ages. Shes 18 and dating Calum at the moment , they have been together for over 2 years now. Me and Calum are best friends , he's always over and is there to help me with problems.
Before I start throwing up watching them make out I ran up the stairs to my room to call my best friend Grace.

"Hey! I missed you at school today , how ya feeling?" I asked semi concerned.

"I'm fine, Luke stayed over to help me out"

"Aww, well I have a question , is it bad I may be a little jealous of Ashley and Cal?" I readjusted myself on my bed to be able to look out the window at them.

"Well .. I thought he was like you're best friend but I don't think it's a bad thing" She was lying, of course she thought it was a bad thing.

"Okay thanks Grace, I'll text you later!"

"See ya !" With that she hung up.

I looked out my window to see Calum tickling Ashley. I scoffed slightly and rolled my eyes. As I see them get up and walk in, I caught Calum's eye for a split second. He smirks and looks away.

"Hazel! Get down here!" Ashely yelled from downstairs.

"What the hell do you want now Ashley." I slowly sauntered down the stairs.

"I need you to do my pre calculus homework" se had a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Only if you give me $20 this time" I returned to fake smile.

"Screw you, but fine." She huffed in annoyance and I smiled triumphantly.

I was always smarter than my sister at almost everything , she was much more gorgeous than me though . She has long wavy brown hair , deep blue eyes and is model skinny .

Me, well I have ombré hair , "piercing" green eyes and am much tanner than her . I have modeled before but have never took an interest in it like Ashley.

As I went down to get Ashley's homework out of her small purse , I noticed Calum grabbing an apple from the kitchen and was glancing at me, trying to be sneaky. When I looked over at him , he was already striding into the living room .

"Weird." I whisper to myself as I run back up to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This gets better I promise, please keep reading)

A/N: FIRST FANFIC AND FIRST CHAPTER WHATT?!

I'm so excited to be writing this calum / 5sos / one direction included fanfic for you guys.

VOTE AND COMMENT