gone

Songs-

The pretender- Foo Fighters

Let it die- Foo Fighters

Hazel's POV

~~

I had my arm propped up on the window of the small truck. Ashton was driving and I was next to him. The bumpy road below me, Calum, Luke, Hannah and Ashton was making my head thump against the window repeatedly. Hannah found Calum last night at a gas station, filing up the tank. She made a proposition that Calum still won't tell me about. I closed my eyes as Ashton kept on driving to the unknown destination. All I heard was the reloading of guns, zippers opening and closing, and whispering. The car came to a slow stop and I finally opened my eyes. The car ride wasn't too long, only about an hour and in the middle of no where.

A huge abandoned warehouse was in front of us, about 3 stories high. The boys and Hannah all jumped out immediately but I was very hesitant.

"It's okay Hazel, just stay in between me and Ash." Calum cracked a small smile and I just nodded, climbing out of the truck.

"Do I get a gun?" Calum and Luke stopped walking immediately and started to laugh.

"Of course!" Calum stopped laughing and interjected Luke's comment.

"No-never, I won't let you get in this fight if this turns violent." Calum's jaw was clenched and I just put up my arms in defense.

"Fine, fine. Whatever." I was sandwiched between Calum and Ashton as we slowly walked into the building. Everyone hid their weapons in back pockets or behind jackets.

I looked up and around the building to see Zayn Harry Niall and Louis on each corner of the building looking down at us. The one person that intrigued me was Niall, he kept his stare on me with a smirk on his face and my heart rate increased dramatically.

"Hood, Irwin. I think you're squishing the poor girl. Come here lovie." His comment was directed toward me but Calum kept a tight grip on my waist. Liam's smile faded as he noticed I wasn't going to come.

"Come. Here. Hazel." I looked up at Calum and nodded for him to let go.

"I'll be okay." I whispered into Calum's ear and he hesitantly let me go.

I walked slowly in front of Liam and was trying to look anywhere but his face, unfortunately he made me look up at him when he put his fingers under my chin.

"I see you got a hair cut.." I heard Niall and Harry laugh from the second story and started to blush, which made me look down again.

"Yes babe, I did and don't try and cover yourself while you blush, you're adorable." I could only imagine what Calum was feeling right now and I felt really bad.

"Okay you can sit down up there with Harry and Louis while I negotiate with. Him." Liam glared at Calum and Cal just put on a fake smile. I ran up the stairs and sat next to Harry.

"Hey!" He seemed a little too happy and my eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"Listen, I don't have any weapons, only Zayn and Niall do. Don't ask me why." I nodded and looked down to see Liam and Calum whispering while Ash and Luke were looking at each other confused.

"Wanna go into that room over there so you don't have to listen to this shit. I'm not going to try anything, I don't like you don't worry. Oh and Louis is gay." My eyes bulged in shock and I just laughed a little before nodding again.

"How do you know? He hasn't came out yet."

"Well he did to me, he told me he likes me, and I think I may like him too." He laughed a little, a small blush rising to his cheeks.

"Awww." I cooed at him and at Louis. I know I should hate all of these guys but they didn't seem terrible right now.

"Come on Lou, were going to the room, there's a tv by the way." He directed the last part to me and I ran in.

"Cool. So do you guys like live here sometimes?"

"Yep." They both spoke at the same time.

"Let's watch something stupid." Lou jumped on the air bed on the floor and picked up the remote. Harry jumped right beside him and they both laughed while I stood there awkwardly.

"Uh-Hey, guys?" They both looked at me and sat up.

"Are people going to die today?" They looked at each other. Louis put his head down and Harry inhaled slowly.

"Sit down Hazel." Lou spoke softly and I did, crisscross on the floor.

"There are things planned, that we aren't exactly allowed to tell you about."

"Things we don't even know." Harry added. I nodded in response. Louis was about to continue until I heard a women's yell coming from the first level.

"Let me see her! I need to talk to her!"

"You don't even care about her. Leave!" Liam yelled at the girl and I ran out of the room to see Ashley.

"Hazel please come down here." Ashley pleaded and the next move Liam made surprised me to say the least. He pulled out his gun and so did Niall and Zayn, all pointed at Ashley.

"You need to leave. Now Ashley." He spoke through gritted teeth and I ran down the stairs into her arms.

"I missed you so much." She held me tight and I heard Liam withdraw this gun back into his pocket. When I was about to pull back I heard 2 gun shots. As I was being carried away by Ashley I heard another 3. Then heard something like a body fall.

Right when the door closed from the ware house I began to run, but then I registered what I saw before the door closed completely and started to scream and run back. More gun shots were heard until I ran in.

Only two people remained.

Seven people were on the ground, lifeless.

~

•VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE•