moving

Playlist for the chapter-
(I'll tell you when to play them.)

Paper planes- M.I.A

Beat down- Iggy azalea

~~~~

Hazel's POV

{play paper planes}

~

I woke up in another unfamiliar bedroom. I was wearing boxers, with my underwear on, thank god, and ripped muscle tee. As I looked around I found a note and my clothes folded.

Hey babe, sorry I couldn't be here to explain everything when you woke up, don't worry, nothing happened but you kind of got all your clothes really dirty so I washed them when you were passed out. I have to go get some groceries since I'm all out, I'll be back soon.

The person didn't sign it so I still had no idea who the person was. I immediately got changed and looked around to see if I was close to my house. Lucky me I was about a half mile so I just walked it. It was peaceful because I had my ear phones. I plugged them in and hit shuffle. One of my favorite songs, paper planes by M.I.A came on and I smiled happily.

After another song, I was already walking through the park across the street from my house. I ran in and yelled for Ashley. She came from up stairs looking furious.

"I know you're pissed but I really don't want to talk..." I tried to finish.

"You think I'm pissed?! I'm beyond pissed Hazel! If mom knew what you were doing she would be so disappointed, you're a fücking whore." She spat but softened her eyes moments later understanding she crossed the line when she brought up mom.

"Haz.." She tried to speak with pleading eyes.

I laughed harshly and ran upstairs right next to her.

"You haven't even seen the slurry side of me come out yet Ashley." I glared, running past her to my room.

I started to pack my stuff, I was going to move in with someone for a while, I don't care if I'm only 17, I can do what I want. Ashley is barely of a legal age of taking care of me anyway.

After I packed all my stuff in a duffle bag and started to walk down stairs, she grabbed my arm.

"What the hell do you think you're doing." She spoke through clenched teeth.

"I'm repairing a friendship." I pulled my arms from her grip. "And destroying another." I harshly spoke.

I walked out the front door and took out my phone when I got in my car, I knew exactly who to call to help me change. After a couple rings she finally picked up.

"Hey Macy, I need a favor."

~~~~~~

Unknown's POV

Once I got home I realized Hazel wasn't there. I sighed and began to text her.

Hey you left early, I was going to make us breakfast but I guess you had plans, if you want to hang out, just text me :)

After about 10 minutes she responded

That was you that picked me up, wow thanks, I really appreciate it, & yeah, if I'm free I'll text you ;)

I was stunned at the text but a smirk eventually tugged at my lips.

I was going out with Hazel tonight, and I knew this was going to be the best night of her life.

~~

Macy's POV

"Michael, stop it!" I screamed running around his house as he chased after me.