falling

~4 days later~

As my alarm woke me up I groaned loudly.

"Well at least it's a Friday." I muttered to myself as I tried to get adjusted to the light shining through my curtains.

As I jumped out of bed, I walked over to my bathroom and started my daily routine. I was too lazy as usual to put on my contacts so I threw on my glasses. After that, I put on little makeup.
I don't cake myself up with makeup like Ashley but I do wear a little foundation and mascara. Ashley is considered one of those people who shouldn't be a role model but should be a model, as she is.
After I was all done I walked over to my closet and looked through it.

'It's going to be really hot today.' I thought. I finally decided on a pair of high waisted shorts and a colorful halter crop top.

After getting ready and texting Hannah, my best friend since birth, to leave Michael's house to pick me up, I left my phone in my room and strolled downstairs to grab a piece of toast.
Michael and I started to become friends when I first met Calum, and that's when I introduced him to Hannah.
When I finally reached the kitchen I almost chocked on air. There stood, Calum topless, with only basketball shorts on.

"Oh hey hazel, didn't see you there." He smiled a toothy grin before taking another huge bite out of his toast.

"I ,um ,but it's scho.."

"You forgot didn't you," he laughed quietly. "It's senior skip day."

"Wow, thanks Ash for reminding me."
I muttered glaring towards her room.
"I'm not a senior but I hope you have a good day today.."
It was very hard making conversation while I was practically drooling over Calum. I needed to remember though that he was with Ash last night, he slept over, and I honestly doubt he slept in the spare room.

"So, uh, you and Ash doing anything fun today ?" I asked while grabbing a banana.

"Probably just going to the beach, you want to join?"

I was contemplating whether I wanted to get a tan with Hannah or get an ear full of moaning while Ashley would be making out with cal.

"I think I'll pass" I shrugged and started to walk out.

Before I couldn't walk more than 2 feet he grabbed by wrist and said,
"Oh come on hazel it will be fun, I promise."

He did his puppy dog face and I couldn't resist. I rolled my eyes and agreed with a nod.

He cheered , picked me up , spun me around , then awkwardly put me down , while whispering a sorry.

In that moment I realized, I had a
slight crush on my sisters boyfriend.

~~

A/N : SECOND CHAPTER .

I really like writing these , even though people don't really read this I'm going to continue for the few that do.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR CHAPTER 3 !

Stuck in Reverse // C.H {completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara