humiliation

{read A/N at the end please}

Hazel's POV

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to me basically drooling on Calum literally. Half of my body was on his chest, the other diagonal on the bed. His snores were relaxed and I smiled at how adorable he looked. I glanced over at the clock next to the bed and had to do a double take, it was already past 10:00.

I started to tickle Calum to wake him up and he suddenly jumped up while swatting away my hands.

"Why are you waking me up now!" He groaned into his pillow.

"It's 10!" I whisper yelled at him, "We need to go."

He rolled back over and looked up at me, just staring. He did this for a solid minute and I was going to tell him to get up again until he spoke.

"You know you're beautiful, much prettier than your sister." He tucked a stand of hair behind my head and I blushed.

Ashley was always called the prettiest in the family, and especially to boys she was much prettier.

I pecked him on the nose with a soft kiss and got up. When I was about the go to the bathroom he pulled me back and held me around my waist securely.

"Say you will go on a date with me." His puppy eyes were boring into me.

I hesitated as he practically begged with his eyes, I was going to say no until he flipped us over so he was on top and started to peck soft kisses down my neck.

"Fine! Just let me go to the bathroom." I giggled and tried to get up.

"As you wish princess." He kissed me softly on the lips and I had to push him off me because I had morning breath and I probably looked like shit.

I ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"Fuck." I remembered I slept in my contacts. I took them out and put them on the sink, I gave up on them a long time ago, glasses are better.

What I didn't get was why Calum likes me. Ashley is 110x prettier than me. I had glasses and a retainer I wore at night, sometimes. She was also smaller than me and had good curves. She use to be a bit bigger, but then lost most of the weight in like 1 year as she was a freshman, became a model and now has like the perfect butt and gets all the guys. I sighed and went back to see Calum.

"Can we stop at my house, I'm kind of blind." I spoke walking over to him and sitting on his lap. He put his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face in my neck. I jumped up and fell on the carpet.

"Okay, don't do that, I'm way too ticklish." After I said I regretted it because he smirked and slowly started to get up.

"Don't you dare.." I scooted back, got up and ran around the house trying to not let Calum catch me. He almost caught me a few times but I luckily got away, I don't know how though because I was almost blind. Once we were in the kitchen I was on one side of the island and he was on the other. I threw an orange at him and he ducked.

"Oh no you didn't." He spoke in a girly tone while snapping his fingers in a Z formation. I laughed and ran but he caught me and spun me around by holding my waist.

"Don't you worry, I'll get you back somehow, maybe I'll let you have my banana." I was confused at first but then gasped and slapped him hard in the chest. It wasn't even a good joke, but I somehow still ended up laughing.

He was still a perverted little boy.

He laughed almost falling on the ground because apparently my reaction was hilarious. His laugh is the most perfect thing I've ever heard in my life.