intoxication

{not edited okay}

Calum's POV

Alcohol. Alcohol was all I was thinking about as I looked at the empty bottles in front of me. I studied them as if they were art praised by gods. I leaned forward so my elbows were on my knees and knocked then all on the ground with a forceful swing.

Macy came running in a sighing deeply.

"Listen, Calum, I have to go-uh well, save Hazel right now so just stay out of trouble for 10 minutes." I glared at her and stood up momentarily then sat down again because of my lack of posture due to the alcohol.

About 5 minutes after she left I heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door almost tripping on the way there. There on the door step with flowers and himself all dressed up was the one and only Niall Horan.

I chuckled as I opened the door slowly. His bright new smile faded as he saw me.

"Uh-I was looking for...Macy.." He looked down and scratched the back of his neck.

"Listen Niall, I'm gonna give you one chance to tell me where Liam is right now." I stepped closer to him.

"I-I don't know what you talking abo-" I cut him off as I grabbed his neck and pinned him against the wall. He dropped the roses and started to claw at my arm.

"The grip will get tighter if you don't tell me Niall." I cooed and after a few seconds he started to chock out words I couldn't understand.

"W-re hse dontwn aly." I let go of his neck and crouched down.

"What was that?" I spoke innocently.

He glared and grounded his teeth together.

"Ware house, downtown, second ally, make a left, tall abandoned building."

"There you go Ni." I patted him on the head and left him on the porch. I jogged to my car and got in quickly.

"Time to kill some men." I looked for the small pocket gun in my glove compartment and smirked once I saw two.

~

I made it to the old warehouse. This brought back so many memories. I made stupid mistakes last year, one of them which involved joining Liam's "gang." He calls it a gang but I really don't categorize them as one.

Even though it was only around 2pm, no one was on the streets, it seemed oddly quiet but helped with my lack of steadiness while driving.

I took my gun out and put it in my back pocket, throwing my white shirt over it.

I walked into the warehouse slowly, and it seemed like no one was around. I looked around and only heard one foot step. I looked up to see Harry.

"Bravo young one, bravo." He clapped slowly and I got quite confused.

"Harry. Where is Liam." I spoke through clenched teeth sobering up pretty quickly.

And he did was snicker and jump from the stairs he was previously going down.

"And why would I tell you that Hood." He ran over to me with great speed and threw me on the ground. Multiple punches left and right were coming at my face. Harry only stopped when a deeper voice than his told him to.

"Now now harry, we don't want him dead, yet." I heard a chuckle as something was being pulled from my back pocket.

"A gun and a phone." Liam stopped momentarily, "perfect."

The space around me was closing up and all I could hear were faint chuckles and talking on the phone, until everything turned black.

Anonymous POV

~

I pulled out my phone to see a new text from Liam.

Text Hazel's group to go find her at the house. Round them up and take them back to the ware house, I already have Ashton Macy and Calum, won't be too hard to get the rest.

I rolled my eyes, of course he had them.

To: Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn

Get Hazels group of friends and meet me and Liam back in the warehouse.

~

I shot up from screaming coming from downstairs.

"I guess I fell asleep." I whispered and noticed Harry leaning on the door.

"It's quite funny watching them all squirm in the basement, wanna come and watch?" His sinister smirk grew wider with every word.

"Sure, but I don't really feel good right now." I rubbed my head and he shrugged running back downstairs. I followed behind slowly and saw all 6 of them chained to a wall.

"Where the hell is Hazel, weren't you suppose to get Hazel too." I was fuming, she had to be here.

"Calm down Ashley, she's your sister anyways, I wanted to film it and send it to her." Liam spoke softly while pulling out his phone.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

Little did he know, she wasn't really my sister.

~

SHORT CHAPTER BUT DONT WORRY AN EARLY UPDATE IS COMING AND IT WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.1+K READS! I really didn't think this story was very good & I really appreciate it that you guys comment and vote so much.

Next update: Sunday

•VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE•