memories

Lotus flower bomb- Wale

Strip- Chris brown

Hazels POV

~

I've been sitting here for about an hour now, just dangling my feet off a hiking cliff, watching the sunset.

Reliving the memories of being with the love of my life.

"Calum, do you really love Ashely?" Me and Calum were sitting on the roof of his car after we both left a party.

"Honestly Hazel, I think I do.." He grabbed my hand and I turned my head to look in his eyes.

"But that doesn't mean I won't be here for you when you need me, if me and Ashley do get serious, I'll still be here for you. I promise." He smiled and let my hand go.

"Thanks Cal, I love you." He nodded and got up off the car.

"I love you too you dork." He laughed and I jumped off the hood of the car.

"Wanna just go watch movies at my place till Ashely gets home?" I got in the car and he nodded smiling big.

"I would love to."

~

"Calum! You have to actually try to catch them in your mouth if you want to win." I kept attempting to throw popcorn in his mouth, only failing because he kept moving.

"How about we just play never have I ever." A small smirk appeared on his lips, and my eyes brows just scrunched in confusion.

"How do you play?" He chuckled a little, at my "silly question", scooting closer so we were criss cross in front of each other.

"Simple." He grabbed my hand and a small blush appeared on my face as he placed our hands together, mirroring each other.

"You hold up five fingers and we switch off asking questions, we say something we have never done and we see if the other person has. Think you can manage that waterman?"

"Bring it Hood."

• {next memory} •

"Ashley how the hell am I not suppose to be mad! You cheated on him , two times now and you still continue to do it! He loves you, you know and one day I'm going to tell him." All she did was laugh and my eyebrows scrunched together.

"You of all people don't know anything about love Hazel. You're a small child. I'm 17, almost an adult, you're 15. I did what I did because Calum has been acting weird lately and keeps talking about you, so if he really loves me, try and get a reality check because I think he's lying." Ashley put her hand on her hip and I ran out of the house.

Right when I was about to run down the street, Calum was getting out of his car and walked towards me.

"Hey Haze, everything o-"

"Can we just uh-go to your place or something. I need to get away from Ashley." I sniffled a little and he nodded, not even hesitating.

Once we got to his place I ran in and jumped on his couch. I picked up a pillow and screamed in it. Once I felt the weight from under me shift I looked up to see Calum just staring at me. I took in one deep breath, exhaled and nodded to myself.

"Calum, I know I'm only fifteen but I need to try somet-" Calum cut me off with his lips. I immediately kissed back for about 10 more seconds until I finally pulled away.