Chapter 60 The Cycle of Tora

Depuis le début

"I am Naruto Uzumaki, slayer of the demon cat Tora! Hear my name, future Genin of the world, and rejoice! I have ended the plague that is known as TORA!" Naruto shouted out as the blood dripped onto his cheek, and Erza placed her hand on his shoulder.

"This... was the most satisfying pest control mission ever. I had NO idea cats could be so devious, nor did I know of their sadism... cats suck." Erza finished with a strong attitude, and Naruto changed into his cat costume. Erza followed after him, and they both changed into sexy cat costumes and looked at the surrounding dead cats.

'I'm going to have nightmares about this.' Levy thought as they looked at the two blood covered red heads take walk down the streets in sexy cat outfits, celebrating their well earned victory over the demon cat Tora. To think that this morning had started out so... weird. Levy had first thought her boyfriend was cheating on her with somebody... that wasn't Virgo.

She still had no idea what to make out of that one.

Apparently, a time would soon come when Naruto was going to have to thank the new Virgo for her help by letting her... punish him however she wanted to.

She had a little trouble wrapping her head around that one, still did, but she didn't want to know what went on behind closed doors.

Apparently, before Naruto came back in time he used to thank the original Virgo for helping him by 'punishing' her in that rather sexual way. Now the shoe was on the other foot, and Naruto would be paying with his body, playing the part of Virgo's plaything whenever she helped him. If it wasn't Naruto, and she didn't know that Naruto had a strange sense of honor he got from Erza... and maybe already had on his own, then she would call it cheating. She couldn't really consider it cheating though, because this had been doing on before he met her, and they weren't dating, planning on dating... it was strange.

"That was freaky, and to think, I wanted to kill it." Fu complained a little, and Levy stepped away from her with her largest side step.

"Ninja are weird." Levy commented blandly, not wanting to know what ninja had against cats in the future. It would seem that while Fu had nothing against it, she was fine with the murder of the cat named Tora.

"Ninja are damn awesome, look at him swinging that cat head around like... there is something behind us ssu." Fu commented as she looked behind them when a LARGE shadow completely covered them. She blinked once, before she tilted her head.

Well wasn't that messed up.

Growling behind them was a 20 foot tall, white tiger, with glowing red eyes and a horn sticking out of it's head. The thing even had a choker around it's neck with a strange metal plate, and Fu looked at it for a second.

Tora II

...

"Escape!" Fu called out as she grabbed Levy before they were turned into lunch and flew towards Naruto and Erza, who looked behind them and raised an eyebrow at the sight of the huge tiger. Naruto summoned a sword, and Erza summoned a spear, before the two of them glared at the tiger. The tiger tripped over it's own feet and landed on the ground at their feet, using it's front paws to hide it's face at the very sight of the two freaking scary humans glaring at it.

"Pussy." Naruto insulted it, and Erza stabbed the ground in front of the tiger.

"You the real Tora, or did we kill the wrong cat?" Erza asked with a scowl on her face, she actually did hope that she killed the wrong cat. This cat that scratched her was a total dick, and had been leading them on a wild chase for hours now.

...

Naruto grabbed the tiger by the horn, before he headbutt the thing so hard it's horn cracked and snapped right off. the Horned tiger yelped and got up and started to run away from them with it's tail between it's legs.

"Spear." Naruto said to Erza, and she handed him her spear. Naruto held his thumb up and took aim at the tiger, and Erza placed her hand on his shoulder. She nodded to him, and Naruto pulled his arm back and let loose the spear. They watched the spear fly together, before in the distance the tiger stopped moving and fell over when it struck true.

"Great shot." Erza commented to Naruto, and he nodded at her.

That felt great for him, revenge on the Tora-family line. He would end the Tora, and end the suffering of every poor soul that had to track down the cat.

"Wait, if that was Tora II... and this is... Tora III... where is just plain Tora?" Naruto couldn't help but ask when he looked at the Tora head he had dropped on the ground.

"I... have no clue, Fu, have you located the real target?" Erza shouted out up at Fu in the air, who was carrying a now very pale Levy. One of the nearby hills that was covered with grass started to shake, before the grass begun to fall off of it. Naruto pointed at the giant cat with a grin on his face.

"Fucking knew it! Demon cat! Tora is a DEMON cat! That thing was NOT natural, running ninja through their paces! Ha! Validation!" Naruto screamed up at the 50 foot tall tiger-like cat. The very old, and ver wrinkled cat. The cat glared down at him, and Naruto glared up at the cat. Naruto stabbed his sword into the ground, before he caught a dropped Levy thanks to Fu... who had dropped her and flew up even higher into the air.

This was going to be good.

"Naruto, take up the back, I'll lead the attac-" Erza started, before Naruto charged towards the huge cat. Naruto jumped high up into the air and spun around, while Fu dropped out of the sky with a whirlwind appearing around her, her fist pointed towards the giant tiger.

"Konoha Whirlwind/Takigakure Whirlwind!" Naruto and Fu called out in unison, his kick hitting the jaw of the Tora, and her punch hitting the damn thing's forehead. There was a loud crack, before the force between their punches caved in the skull of the creature. Fu continued to fall, before she bounced off the dead creature's nose and landed on Naruto... and then they fell to the ground together.

He landed on the ground.

She landed on him, with her ass pressed on his face.

"Thanks for cushoning the fall Naruto!" Fu said with a thumbs up, before Naruto grabbed a handful of ass and pushed her off of him.

"... Revenge isn't as satisfying as I hoped it would be. That seemed more like a mercy kill than a revenge killing... oh well, lets get out of here and collect the reward." Naruto said with a grin on his face, and Team Whirlwind started to walk away.

They never noticed as they walked by a trashcan with glowing yellow eyes coming out from under the lid of the trashcan.

The eyes of the cat looked at Naruto's thigh, and saw a picture of a leaf on it.

Tora IV swore that it would get revenge against all of those that wore a leaf!

The Cycle of Tora was a never ending cycle.