Chapter 57 Loosening Seal

Job Request: Take care of my pet Tora for the day-

Naruto didn't even FINISH looking at the job request before he ripped it off the job board, and tore it to pieces with a smirk on his face. He had always wanted to do that in his time, and he would never willingly go and do that sort of mission. Naruto continued to look at the mission board, sitting on top of Nab's right shoulder with his legs crossed. If there was anyone that knew what missions were hot or not it was Nab, despite the fool never actually going on a mission.

His date with Levi had gone great, and now they were going to pick out a mission to go on.

This time Naruto was going to pick something good, something challenging. He wanted something that he could use to bring him close to Cait Shelter so that he could go and find the 'Sky Maiden' Wendy Marvell, one of the core members of Fairy Tail in the coming days. He also wanted to prevent the Dark Guild that would one day attack Cait Shelter from attacking it. If he could do that, then he could assure that his comrades were going to be safe from the danger.

He had heard stories about that mission from Erza, and he wanted to prevent a few things from happening that would lead to worse things in the future.

Naruto groaned in pain, before he fell from Nab's shoulder and hit the ground holding his gut in pain.

The pain was instant, and the pain was so intense that Naruto nearly screamed out in pain. As it was, Naruto curled up on the floor and groaned. His groaning got the attention of those around him, and his new friends rushed to his side. Naruto felt the pain start to fade away, and he spat out a wad of blood onto the floor. Naruto groaned and rubbed his stomach, not quiting the fetal position for even a second despite the pain calming down.

"Hey kid, are you okay." Wakaba asked as he laid a hand on Naruto's hand.

"My stomach... hurts." Naruto said, before he closed his eyes and grunted in pain when another flash of pain more intense than the last one flared up. Naruto gagged, before he spat up a mouthful of blood onto the ground. People backed up to not get blood on them, while Macao moved to Naruto and flipped him over onto his back. Naruto helped Macao out by taking off the top layer of his armor, leaving him in his black undershirt. Naruto shouted out in pain the second Macao touched his stomach, and Levi pushed through the crowd and got down to his side.

"Everyone back up and give him some room!" Levi barked out, and she prepared to grab Naruto and move him, before Wakaba stopped her hand with his hand.

"No, we don't know what is wrong with her yet. Cana, go get her and have her come here." Makarov ordered Cana seriously from across the bar.

It was at this time that Fu came into the guild with a serious look on her face.

Her entire body was covered from head to toe in black markings, black markings that had a light red glow to them. Her markings were shaped like the netting of a butterfly net, and were pretty think at the moment.

"Naruto! The seals are weakening!" Fu yelled out in shock, before she noticed Naruto on the ground in pain.

"What is wrong Naruto?" Levi asked, and Naruto spit out some more blood, while Makarov looked at Fu with a serious look in his eyes.

"Fu, what is wrong with Naruto... and yourself?" Makarov asked, and he noticed that Fu didn't seem to be in much pain despite having markings covering most if not all of her body. Fu placed her hand on her stomach, before she lifted up part of her shirt and showed the middle of her chest where a glowing red seal was.

"Naruto and I are very special, we have these on us... and if they break and the stuff inside of us released... we die." Fu told them, and everyone that heard her looked alarmed. Levi grabbed Naruto's hand, and looked at Fu with wide eyes.