Chapter 56 The Science Behind the Change

The Science Behind Naruto turning girly.

People think I did this JUST for a fetish reason, or just because I thought it would be a good idea. While yes, both of those reason's are Semi-true, there is more behind it than just that.

X is the Female Chromosome

Y is the Male Chromosome

The normal woman has a XX Code deciding their gender and looks

The normal male has a XY Code deciding gender and looks

Men are Half-Women, just by code alone. That is how new women are born, men would pass down the X-chromosome. Many men WILL inherit one or two feminine features from their mother, if they admit it or not is up to them.

When Naruto fused part of his body, with part of Erza's body that changed him in a MUCH similar way to how Kabuto changed when he implanted some of Orochimaru's cells and became MUCH more strange in appearance.

Naruto's genetic code changed from XY to XXXY when Erza was added it, and like with Kabuto he had his body change... maybe chakra was the reason behind it... because of the change in genetic code.

Naruto Before: XY - Naruto After: XXXY

Naruto has feminine traits already, his face, eyes, and the general way his body kind of is thanks to Kushina.

-His hair turned red, because Kushina AND Erza's hair is red-

XXX- Red vs Y-Blond = His hair changes from spiky and blond to straight and red, because that is what his DNA now demands of his body. His hair changing to red is just something I thought would have happened, because the gene for red hair would become more dominant than blond because of the addition of another genetic code for red being added.

-Naruto's figure being changed-

Remember, Naruto already had a few feminine traits thanks to Kushina passing those down, Naruto did inherit her eyes, her face, and before he started to bloom as a male he had part of her figure when she was young.

Naruto gained half of his figure from his mother, and half from his father. Hs figure is the mix between their figures.

That is because there was a balance between those traits.

XY - Kushina and Minato's genes being passed down. 50% Kushina and 50% Minato.

XXXY - Erza (50%), Kushina(25%), Minato(25%)

His figure would become 75% female and 25% male, BUT because Erza's influence is the most dominating gene among the genes, his figure becomes pretty much fully female. That is why he gained a super girly figure, because based on his genetics that WOULD be the case.

-Bone structure change-

Once more, Naruto's bone structure changed because his DNA thinks he is a mostly woman, so his hips widened, waist thinned, and shoulders narrowed. He gained a female bone structure resembling Erza, because her bone structure is the most dominant feature. Kushina was also FEMALE, so he gets over 75% of the DNA controlling that from women.

-Breast Growth-

Even normal men have breasts, they are different than female breasts and are normally called 'pecs' but if you looked in a health book they called... breasts. The MUSCLES in those breasts are called pectoral muscles.

Naruto would grow breast, because once again, his genetics are mostly female. Even the normal male body can grow female breasts if they have hormone issues, or are just really fat... no offense to fat people.